• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young, jobless and struggling with constant low wages and self esteem

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One's self-esteem should never be tied to a job or having a job. That's why many employees fear getting retrenched or getting passed over for promotions. Driven by this fear, they do nasty things to their co-workers.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I may sound negative, but that is what I personally witness, the present lives of a couple of my distant relatives.

And then some folks come along and tell you that one can afford HDB with household income of a thousand bucks with ONE example to show. Okay, coupled with another that tells you driving a taxi gets you seven grand a month. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And then some folks come along and tell you that one can afford HDB with household income of a thousand bucks with ONE example to show. Okay, coupled with another that tells you driving a taxi gets you seven grand a month. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

$850 is enough.

424841_388764781151584_219848181376579_1398974_1108385206_n1.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly she needs to be Street smart. Taking a 5 mths night class IT course won't help u to get into IT. U are better off starting off from sales in IT sector.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
lazy bugger. unproductive. he should check with boss sam if there are jobs for gigolo. with so many rich womens willing for dish out their bodies and souls, making out with them could hv landed him at district 9 in a few years time.