• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Young Israeli Arab Declares His Apostasy From islam By Saving 14 Zionists From Hamas Jihadists! No 72 Hookers In Paradise For Him Anymore! allah Angry

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What took you so long? It's this the kind of service from oppie help desk? I should write a strongly worded complaint letter to the chief wanker bayi.
:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Not sure if there are scripts which can automate this process.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both were lands stolen by moslems from non muslims.
Unless you're saying stealing isn't haram as long as the thieves are moslems like you and the victims are non-moslems.
Arabs did not steal the land. The ruled over it until the Mongols and turks came.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when virgins equal hookers? You @JohnTan when going to swear to your god if I am a virgin you die a violent death and your 18 generations be whores? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when virgins equal hookers? You @JohnTan when going to swear to your god if I am a virgin you die a violent death and your 18 generations be whores? Pui!
@JohnTan Ownself no capability and so cheap become dog HOOKER CHICKEN suck cock to make money be it suck pappy cock or suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and think others are chicken hookers LIKE THEMSELVES HAHAHA