• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Young Israeli Arab Declares His Apostasy From islam By Saving 14 Zionists From Hamas Jihadists! No 72 Hookers In Paradise For Him Anymore! allah Angry

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Muslim youngsters has a heart of gold and righteous enough to save other innocent lives. My salute to his bravery if the event really take place in real life.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Muslim youngsters has a heart of gold and righteous enough to save other innocent lives. My salute to his bravery if the event really take place in real life.
cool. yet another enlightened muslim. this is what humanity is all about whether you're muslim, christian or what have you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If i were him i.e. a muslim, i would not live in a stolen land. Haram.

By your argument, muslim turks should leave Anatolia. Stolen land. Haram.

Jiuhu muud settlers should also leave orang asli lands. Stolen land. Haram.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim countries institutionalize a monotheist, intolerant religion with politics. A successful haram country is a threat to their narrative.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both are Muslim country. I will stay there.

Both were lands stolen by moslems from non muslims.
Unless you're saying stealing isn't haram as long as the thieves are moslems like you and the victims are non-moslems.