• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young gay boys having oral sex at Sengkang Compass Point Mall

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days, jealous gay men are humiliating women in clubs by going around kissing women and grabbing their butts and boobs. When the girls protest, they simply shameless use their sexual-orientation as a cover, "what's the big deal. I am gay".

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol....just had an image of forum dicklover jw5 flash in front of my eyes.

But Goddddaaaaaammmmnnnn......who the fark lies down on a dirty surface like that?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope no Bros here engage in this sort of activities inside any public toilets..

BTW where is Leetarbar?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To you this is like peeing or pooing ?

Whatever you do, pee: poo, suck dicks, ride dicks, shag a girl, smoke, change clothes, masturbate, play games on your phone, some freak at Sengkang Compass Point Mall will snap a photo of you while you are inside the toilet cubicle.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be boy being sucked be easily identified by people who know him? If he will, not sure if he'll die of embarrassment.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*******************/mybb/Thread-OMG-this-is-so-sad-Young-gay-boys-having-oral-sex-at-Sengkang-Compass-Point-M?pid=484727#pid484727

lianbeng found this at sgfuck leh! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be so homophobic. Gays have needs too.

I'm sure some of us had fucked a floozy inside a toilet cubicle too.

Gays make the arts and showbiz scene very vibrant.

Without them, there'll be no one capable to direct the choreography of NDP. :cool:

orchids.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*******************/mybb/Thread-OMG-this-is-so-sad-Young-gay-boys-having-oral-sex-at-Sengkang-Compass-Point-M?pid=484727#pid484727

lianbeng found this at sgfuck leh! :biggrin:
you must also see with your eyes opened which side started thread first!!!!!!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now in a toilet cubicle. Next stop sammyboy.com cutting down rep points like Kurt Tay aka jw5 the vindictive gay bitch!.....LOL>....LOL