• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

young female hawker sinkie proud to be a hawker

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie girl proud to be a Hawker

not sure if its the same stall. stall i mentioned is the one at the corner of last row. very stylo, take order using mic and speaker. machiam tuo ku cheng (aaron kwok concert).

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal

The customer who married her is enjoying her home cooked western food of 2 buns and bacon bits...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the point of wearing nice nice, do some office job at $3k-4k per month when you can be your own boss as a hawker and earn $8k?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the point of wearing nice nice, do some office job at $3k-4k per month when you can be your own boss as a hawker and earn $8k?

Salary is just one dimension of a job. It must also be compatible with your skills, aspirations and preferences.

Not everyone is into working at least 6 long days a week in an environment with grease and grime. Or dealing with pedantic, annoying customers (especially those bitches who make weird requests when ordering hawker food).

Of course, you must also know how to cook.

Money is all there is to a job = Sinkie wage slave mentality.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Money is all there is to a job = Sinkie wage slave mentality.
Agree. A wise man once told me if i can turn something i like into a profitable venture then i'll never have to work a day in my life........i am still searching.

I never could understand people could job hop over of a small % increase in salary.....or people who can stay in a job they detest for years.....

Last edited:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. A wise man once told me if i can turn something i like into a profitable venture then i'll never have to work a day in my life........i am still searching.

I never could understand people could job hop over of a small % increase in salary.....or people who can stay in a job they detest for years.....

Better find it fast, you don't have much years to search :wink:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I intend to emulate esteemed MM and work till 90.........i am at the halfway mark only

45 and you already had 3 wives? :eek:

Anyway, I don't mind to be a hawker if I can earn 9k a month. End of the day, money in pocket is better than dress nicely but with a backside of credit card debts.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyway, I don't mind to be a hawker if I can earn 9k a month. End of the day, money in pocket is better than dress nicely but with a backside of credit card debts.
somewhere around there......age is but a number.
9k but no life except work.......end up full of work related health issues.....sometimes money isn't everything.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

somewhere around there......age is but a number.
9k but no life except work.......end up full of work related health issues.....sometimes money isn't everything.

For me, I rather piah hard for 10-15 years, then sit back and enjoy my life after that. Maybe different people have a different way of living. As long as we are all happy, that will be enough. Cheers brother :wink:

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CNY interrogation by relatives or in laws :

Q : "What are u working as?"

A : " I am my own boss"

Q : "What profession?"

A : Err.. err.. :o

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My answer for my line of work is - I screw every day every minute of my life, screw screw and more screws

CNY interrogation by relatives or in laws :

Q : "What are u working as?"

A : " I am my own boss"

Q : "What profession?"

A : Err.. err.. :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

really narong had 3 wives?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

And you end up fantasising the girls are naked in the boardroom :eek:

How I wish but not possible with these

computer-screws-51541.jpg