• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young ATB Chiobu made into Charsiew Bun by AMDK Hollywood Hubby....jin koh lian

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samuel Haskell, 35, was arrested Wednesday in connection with an "unidentified female torso" found in a dumpster on Ventura Boulevard and Rubio Avenue, the Los Angeles Police Department said in a news release. The LAPD said Haskell's wife, Mei Li Haskell, and her parents, Gaoshan Li and Yanxiang Wang, were all missing. The police said they were also searching for two missing vehicles: a white Volkswagen Tiguan and a white 2014 Nissan Pathfinder.

A group of laborers told NBC Los Angeles that Haskell hired them on Tuesday and initially told them to move three bags full of rocks. But the laborers told the news outlet the bags felt soft and soggy, weighing about 50 pounds each, and they decided to look inside.

"I started seeing body parts, a belly button," one worker told NBC Los Angeles. "I was astonished. Of course, I felt bad. We had been tricked."

The worker said they drove back to Haskell's home, returned the money, and left the bags on the driveway. They added that they reported the incident to an LAPD station, were turned away, and told to call 911. The LAPD did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.