• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You think Old Fart really care about National Interest?

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
(a) To increase the population base so that the government can collect more income tax, cooperate tax, GST, road tax, ERP, water conservation tax, collect rubbish tax etc.

(b) After the government found out that the CPF funds is not enough to pay out the baby boomers who are going to retire soon, they ease the requirements to get Singapore Shitizenship and PRs so that they can get more contributors to their Ponzi scheme.

(c) Since the government is the biggest landlord here, they wants to import rich foreigners create an artificial demand for HDB flat, condominiums, private landed properties, shops, offices and factories so that they can profit from selling overpriced property and land.

(d) The government want to increase the birth rate because they noticed that they will run of of Singaporean males to serve National Service in 10 years time. But many Singaporean adults are getting smarter nowadays and don't want to subject their future generations to being enslaved by SAF so avoid giving birth. Despite the government giving more generous maternity benefits since 2006, the birth rates hasn't been going up since we still feel insecure about the future. The government hope that the new citizens will be stupid enough to send their children for NS.

(e) Last but not least, the Old Fart wants to dilute Singaporeans and make Singapore remain a divided state by importing more foreign trash, so that Singaporeans will not come together in unison to oust the anti-Singaporean traitors aka the Foreigners' Action Party. They want to keep Singapore divided among the racial lines, economic classes and foreigners vs PRs vs local born. If we were more united, we would have build a strong enough opposition to oust the Foreigners' Action Party 10 years ago.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[I AM NOT AGAINST NEW CITIZENS, DO IT GRADUALLY WHY THE RUSH? ]

this is one of the way to dilute the gradually increasing opposition votes....so that PAP can remained in power for longer periods of time.

selfish acts like this will create an unstable society in future.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ministermentor.jpg

You think I give a Fuck to the Stupid Sinkies?

I need to import the foreign talents in order to take their high protein cum so as to prolong my life.

So stop complaining and let me take my high protein cum In Peace!!!