• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You Sponsore PRCs Free Education And Still Kena Insulted by Them! 60%: Shiok Ah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Outrage over PRC student’s insult: ‘S’poreans will always do worse than us’ ![/h]
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/serv...-thumbnail.jpg

Netizens are outraged by a Chinese national's online comment that 'Singaporeans will always do worse than us'. The NUS student from China has apparently apologised for the post and claimed that he was merely reposting a friend's words.

The disparaging remark, which made reference to the Lions' recent losses to the China team (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...reacting_football_fan_condemns_thousands.html) in the World Cup qualifier matches, read:

"There's a lesson we can learn from the recent Singapore vs China matches, which is applicable when we take our final exams. No matter what, don't give up, because Singaporeans will always do worse than us."

STOMPer Angry Stomper said:

"‘Healthy Competition’ in Singapore’s education system?

"Think twice again.

"The picture says it all."

STOMPer zong said:

"I chanced upon this post while reading through a well-known online forum, Hardware Zone Singapore.

"I feel that it's really disappointing and demoralizing to us Singaporeans.

"Although many Chinese students have proved that they are significantly smarter and hardworking than many Singaporean students, this does not give him the right to insult our intelligence.

"I think that he should be sent a severe warning letter to think twice before posting such harsh comments on Singaporeans.

"These comments will affect the relationship between the Mainland Chinese and Singaporeans.

"On top of that, he should post an apology letter or thread on the forums to apologise for his negligence and carelessness in posting such hurtful remarks on Singaporeans."

STOMPer antitiong wrote:

"First, we offered them a place to study here in Singapore.

"Now they belittle our academic capability?

"What's this?

"They take the opportunity to study here is fine enough, but to make these remarks, it’s like… sarcastic."

In another online post, the Chinese national explained that he did not agree with the disparaging remark about Singaporeans and that he had removed the status update in 'less than half an hour'.

In his apology he wrote:

"I admit that the status update is somewhat insulting to Singaporeans, but I did not agree with the remark.

"I'm not very good at my studies either, and there are many locals who are better than me.

"The remark was something that I reposted from a friend's comments. I reposted it because I thought it was interesting.

"In fact, I removed the status update in less than half an hour.

"I admit that it is my mistake to have posted something like that.

"What I did was very stupid.

"At the same time, I wish to apologise to Singaporeans who felt insulted by the remark.

"They can scold me and criticise me, it's all my fault.

"I am truly sorry."

This is his post in Chinese:

"我承认。那个状态的内容是带有一定的贬低新加坡人的意思 但是我并没有真的赞同那句话说的内容。

"本来我也不是成绩很好的人 无数牛人local大神尤其是cs里的大神都比我强了百倍,跟他们比起来我就是个傻逼。

"那句话也不过是从朋友给的回复里看到然后觉得很有意思就转发了一下。

"而且事实上我也在不到半个小时之内删掉了那条状态。

"我同样也承认,那样的话说出来是我欠考虑了。

"我承认我的错误,是我犯了一个大大的傻逼。

"同时我像所有因为我这句话感到了侮辱的新加坡人道歉, 真的,对不起。 那条链接里对我的谩骂也好,对我的指责也好,都是我自找的。 我非常郑重的表达我的道歉。"​

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bah! Don't understand why Sinkies get so worked up over incidents like this. Don't they realise that Sinkandpoor no longer belongs to them? It belongs to the ruling class and they have already carved out many pieces and given them to foreigners. Sinkies need to be real careful, if the foreigners start a revolution, all the Sinkies will be wiped out, NS notwithstanding.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are the permanent residents of Singapore getting so worked up over a city, a non-country? :confused:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free scholarship to PRC dogs is something that is here to stay! Insults by PRC will also be here to stay as long as sinkies still vote in PAP & allow them to run you! The day when PRC dogs stop insulting sinkies is the day when sinkies pull those mother whores in white to the padang & decapitate them for the whole world to see! But till then live with it because LKY still calls sinkies daft & unmotivated and he is still in power!