• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat You need a PhD to decipher this chart of who can dine in a group!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1626587965789.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't bother me, I dine solo or with one other person. :cool:

Those F&B towkays... prepare for some very tough times. Food delivery serfdom will not save you. :whistling:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They add in the Vaccinated/Unvaccinated Factor,and the Questions becomes more complicated.
The Social Distancing Ambassadors also don't understand the Questions ? How are they going to implement safe social distancing ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This problem can easily be solved by programming the above chart into the tracing app.

Each person enters in the parameters that are applicable to them ie age, vaccination status and if the combination is not permitted the app will post an alert to all in the group if location services detects they are close to each other.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This problem can easily be solved by programming the above chart into the tracing app.

Each person enters in the parameters that are applicable to them ie age, vaccination status and if the combination is not permitted the app will post an alert to all in the group if location services detects they are close to each other.
Why teach them how to work.. Let them mess up more so they will be the incompetence show for all to see.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They add in the Vaccinated/Unvaccinated Factor,and the Questions becomes more complicated.
The Social Distancing Ambassadors also don't understand the Questions ? How are they going to implement safe social distancing ?

Sinovac also counts as unvaccinated? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has recovered from Covid in the last 270 days. Mission accomplished. :cool:

Tell them you are a Covid survivor. :biggrin:

E5NZrS4UYAEaXhe.jpg

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't bother me, I dine solo or with one other person. :cool:

Those F&B towkays... prepare for some very tough times. Food delivery serfdom will not save you. :whistling:
Yeah with your grandpa I know. He rewards you with a warm bowl of fishball noodles after you choke on his cock proper

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what PAP meant by punching above its weight -very soon will ask TDB/EDB to export its expertise overseas-should we start with CECAland?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The science to get billionaires seem less complicated than these rocket science equations pushed out by the gahmen.