• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You call this world class?

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the minister of health? he must take responsibility for this mess!

Gan Kim Yong. You think he will take responsibility? Most likely find some scrape goat just like that Minister of Defence NS men died and did he take any reponsibility?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Anyone got recent born in kk?

bro,
unless during C-section, any parents would look at their child the moment he or she is born, the parents would immediately start to recognise the facial features of the newborn. am more surprised when the parents didn't notice anything amiss when they held their baby.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
unless during C-section, any parents would look at their child the moment he or she is born, the parents would immediately start to recognise the facial features of the newborn. am more surprised when the parents didn't notice anything amiss when they held their baby.

Seeing your child come coming out to this chaotic world give you lot of pleasure, are the father not allow to be with the wife while she is in labour?.....:smile::smile::smile:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The couple were given the option of either taking the baby home first and taking him back the next day while the hospital conducted its search to locate her son; or leave him at the hospital. "We didn't want anything else to go wrong, so we decided to let the baby remain at the hospital," the brother-in-law said.

"given the option" - if true, this is really the bestest operating standard. Knowing that a mistake has been made can still let baby leave hospital. Kind of suggesting that if cannot find the correct one they should make do with the wrong one.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Seeing your child come coming out to this chaotic world give you lot of pleasure, are the father not allow to be with the wife while she is in labour?.....:smile::smile::smile:

bro,
for natural births, fathers are encouraged to be standing beside their wives during delivery. me know of folks whom developed ED after witnessing live births. some fathers even faint at the sight of the bloody mess :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
me strongly encourage fathers-to-be to watch more Discovery channel or YouTube some videos to prepare themselves a bit. just curious to know if the hospitals in Singapore do any water births... seems less traumatic for the infant :p:p:p

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
for natural births, fathers are encouraged to be standing beside their wives during delivery. me know of folks whom developed ED after witnessing live births. some fathers even faint at the sight of the bloody mess :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
me strongly encourage fathers-to-be to watch more Discovery channel or YouTube some videos to prepare themselves a bit. just curious to know if the hospitals in Singapore do any water births... seems less traumatic for the infant :p:p:p

Bro, seeing my son come out to this world make me very happy, i was pushing along with my wife....pai seh....my neck vein was poping out too, till the nurse said you don't have to do that, but the doctor say it is ok it help.......:p:p:smile: