• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You are Simply The Best!!! Punggol East Residents and Voters!!!

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE PUNGGOL EAST RESIDENTS AND VOTERS!!!

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST !!!

[video=youtube;VBIEZEglX20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBIEZEglX20[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
Winston Churchill

tangugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to WP and Lee Li Lian for winning with such a huge margin!

Yes, well done Punggol East! We're proud of you.

I didn't have the fortune of WP in my constituency in GE2011. It was NSP against PAP. My vote of course went to the former even though we didn't get any house visit.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very well quoted. And I'm surprised you're familiar with this not so famous quote. Kudos to you, m'lady.

[video=youtube;pdRH5wzCQQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdRH5wzCQQw[/video]

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
Winston Churchill

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PE residents heard the callings from Singaporeans. With HG, AJ and PE now the front runners ahead of other towns, they will path way for greater battle to come GE2016. Like I said, PAP only left with 3 years to show result and we don't care whether their policies will be long term or only showed long term result. We want it to trickle down to Singaporeans within a year or two. Singaporeans have no mood to conintue waiting until the cow fly home. Who cares about PAP policies 10-20 years down the road, they can be tweaked and changed along the way for its political agenda. Remember the promised swiss standard of livings 10-15 years ago? it never take root at all. Thus, PAP will continue with his empty promises until it lose 2/3 of its power to fully wake up.

Last edited: