• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG Interpreter

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
400 million no budget hire interpreter??? atrocious those lamers...they basically say what they like than interpret what was being said.....the local chinese girl that interpreted the china diving champion was like...what the fuck..say her own things!!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
400 million no budget hire interpreter??? atrocious those lamers...they basically say what they like than interpret what was being said.....the local chinese girl that interpreted the china diving champion was like...what the fuck..say her own things!!

I felt the same too... basically is very bo liao interview, and very childish interpretation.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They did ask for interpreters. I replied I could do Thai, Malay and Jap.

They said alright. I asked how much per hour? They say volunteer for free food. I said... :oIo: