• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another Sinkies lost his car in Johor Bahru

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha i thought he just have to call up the MY mata station to verify authenticity... but the possibility is there that MY police might be involved in the gangs

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the real idiot. MY mata want to display their crime solving skills. Idiot don't go, case cannot close, MY mata lose even more face. KNN. hopeless.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN this sinkie...

The m&d police should have relek one corner and dont bother about the case...

WTF... he think he very rich with a lan jiao car ... want to act ya ya pa pa ya ....

Ask the m&d police to deliver back to sinkie police station somemore ...

What a joke siah...

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in 4 days is still better than more than once a day. Anyway stolen SG cars are driven across the causeway so it's still on Matland's tab. :biggrin:

Once in 4 days .. a car is stolen in SG too right?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN this sinkie...

The m&d police should have relek one corner and dont bother about the case...

WTF... he think he very rich with a lan jiao car ... want to act ya ya pa pa ya ....

Ask the m&d police to deliver back to sinkie police station somemore ...

What a joke siah...

at least he got a car, what you have?