• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yen Yen's Mole

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM16-001-1-SHI.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
So removing a mole may result in better or worse luck. Need a fengshui master to give advice?

no.you dont look for fengshui master.
FSmaster deal with harmony of enviroment and yin tombs.nothning to do with 'mian xiang'

but some FS master had master the art of FS,bazi reading,main xiang,date selection,etc

all these arts more or less deal with yin/yang theory
tcm diagnose you using yin/yang also

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Very sexy looking.
Honey's is situated also on the left but not on the mouth.

The best moles are those that have a hair attached to it, so that you can twirl it around while contemplating.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard it somewhere, its not good to have mole on your back. any part of the back. it means your life full of hardship due to endless responsibilities.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he looks like he is into buddhist.got a chain of pearls on his left hand.
rumour he and peter lim went to look for cripple(nickname) for advises at jalan bukit merah thai temple when the saga broke out.wonder what bai kar(cripple) told him

anyone shed some light on this

*those into buddhist know the thai temple Wat Ananda Metyarama on the hill on jalan bt merah is the only 1 endorsed by the thai kingพระมหากษัตริย์ไทย.

You are power man bro. That Thai temple you also know.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Thanks

One man, two women. It's a heavenly feeling, I tell you, to cuddle them close as shown in the pic and feel their wetness on your thighs.

That is one woman, two men lah. Never tried it, must be damn yucky.

For one man two women, if you can feel their wetness on your thighs, they are either licking your nipples or they are damn tall......................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is one woman, two men lah. Never tried it, must be damn yucky.

I heard stories that some NSFs chiong Geylang with their commanders.

It should be okay if every guy wears a condom. :wink:

It definitely boosts brotherhood bonding and cohesion within the military unit. Everyone fucks the same woman regardless of race, language, religion, rank, age, marital status. It worked for the Japanese in WW2. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

It definitely boosts brotherhood bonding and cohesion within the military unit. Everyone fucks the same woman regardless of race, language, religion, rank, age, marital status. It worked for the Japanese in WW2. :biggrin:

They chiong together doesn't mean they up the same woman at the same time. Maybe one after another, but at different times.

Most WLs probably won't allow it too.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shhhh... now got jap imperial army IB here. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man that red dress and mole make me horny......

I'll do her right in the temple.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he looks like he is into buddhist.got a chain of pearls on his left hand.
rumour he and peter lim went to look for cripple(nickname) for advises at jalan bukit merah thai temple when the saga broke out.wonder what bai kar(cripple) told him

anyone shed some light on this

*those into buddhist know the thai temple Wat Ananda Metyarama on the hill on jalan bt merah is the only 1 endorsed by the thai kingพระมหากษัตริย์ไทย.

Knn ... Like that all those accused go and find that bai kar all bo taichi meh ? Use your brain lah .

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

my great grand father was 1 of the Tycoon in the early singapore b4 lky time.
1 day, somebody told him to remove the mole on his face(dont know how they do without laser).
withthin a few years, his fortune change dramastically.of cos from Tycoon to tom dick harry.
story told by my grandfather(deceased)

Business can go up or down lah ... Don't blame on anything , blame it on himself !!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn ... Like that all those accused go and find that bai kar all bo taichi meh ? Use your brain lah .

you really brainless chap.did anyone mentioned that nbg bo taichi becasue of bai kar?you read with your ass or read with your nipple?
btw are u gay?

Last edited: