• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yeendian from India implores Sinkies to stand up against racism

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker won’t be talking cock if he is a Singaporean who can’t get a job due to foreigners.
Malays have been complaining since independence but nobody, not even PAP cared. Instead, malays wete told to buck up and behave like pork eating lewd behaving loud talking chinese

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know the amount of investment sinkie attracted due to ceca deal? Investors open up factories in sinkie as goods produced can go into china, EU, japan, south korea, australua, US, canada tarrif free? Plus india? Opening a plant in sinkie gets you into a market of 4.5 billion people,

spare me the rhetoric and show me the numbers.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too worry! Our Minister Sham is going to hold a debate with NMP Leong about the CECA, I hope soon and not too late
omg it's going to be painful to watch. would rather watch Jamus duke it out with HSK. no offense but Leong isn't the greatest speaker to watch.

Sham is min law, wtf does he have to do with CECA? just coz he's indian?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg it's going to be painful to watch. would rather watch Jamus duke it out with HSK. no offense but Leong isn't the greatest speaker to watch.

Sham is min law, wtf does he have to do with CECA? just coz he's indian?
Shanmu knows shit about economics. He will sway the debate towards legal turf
Leong must keep to econs n finance and never get moved to snake ground

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian caste system is the worst form of racism in the world.
The Indians discriminate against other Indians. They therefore have no right to accuse others of racism.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmu knows shit about economics. He will sway the debate towards legal turf
Leong must keep to econs n finance and never get moved to snake ground
The issue is the CECA Agreement debate was initiated by Minister Sham, but he has never pursued or followed up after suggested, so no one knows when to hold the debate to be held. It is likely to be Cui Gong Lampar Song, NATO (no action talk only).
I suppose vast majority of Sinkies would like this debate of CECA Agreement to materialise without fail.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays have been complaining since independence but nobody, not even PAP cared. Instead, malays wete told to buck up and behave like pork eating lewd behaving loud talking chinese
carry on moose.ing till your face turn blue..............the majority here wont give a damn

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes
The issue is the CECA Agreement debate was initiated by Minister Sham, but he has never pursued or followed up after suggested, so no one knows when to hold the debate to be held. It is likely to be Cui Gong Lampar Song, NATO (no action talk only).
I suppose vast majority of Sinkies would like this debate of CECA Agreement to materialise without fail.
yes and in full public view with full oppo n public participation

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t talk cock la. Find me a single quote from any politician that says the above.
“I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came. And if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration — friends, inter-marriages and so on — than Muslims ... I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races except Islam.” (Lee later retracted this comment.)
— Lee Kuan Yew: Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going, 2011