• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yeah... big fark caught on tape, should have driven over him

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I see him with his child , I will stop for him to cross safely to the other side. It is understandable that with the child he is carrying, he is probably hurrying to cross the road. If he is alone, I would fault him for jaywalking.
Most will do the same as you.
But why can't he wait for vehicle to pass first since it is vehicle right of way.
it's a sense of propriety at play here....."can't you give me the right of way as you can see that i'm carrying a child?"
expecting sympathy but at the same time being righteous - and his dad should've taught him that "you can't hold your head high with your hands held out at the same time".
anyway, i think the crux of the matter here is "see" and most of us would've shrugged it off, but if so happens that the driver can't see him, it's a crippled child (at best) that'll haunt him forever.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That man should be arrested for jaywalking. Jaywalking in an offence in Singapore. That fucker must be from China.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That man should be arrested for jaywalking. Jaywalking in an offence in Singapore. That fucker must be from China.

I think so too! A jaywalker is a jaywalker regardless of whether he is carrying a child. If he is truly concerned for his personal safety and that of the child, then all the more reason he should not jaywalk. He and the kid could have been killed accidentally.