• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yaya Papaya Cuntonese Run Road from Hongkieland by the Tens of Thousands

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honkies were given 100 years lease from China to get rid of BE... but they didn't...

BE lease is native Honkies lease. Well Honkies are balless not warmongers type.

Bend their arses for the BE to fuck them to the last day of the lease...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is NOT freehold. All of the land (and the buildings on them) is leasehold. The only piece of freehold land in private hands is that on which St John's Cathedral (hq of the Anglican Church - trust the Brits to favour their own kind) is built. After 1997, all of the freehold land on HK island passed from the British govt to the Chinese govt which basically followed the Brits' policy of only selling leaseholds. New Territories no need to say, the Brits only had a 99 year lease and therefore cannot sell freehold interests in land there.
That explains why china money in coming into sinkie. It used to be aussie until they created restrictions.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Hongkie cantonese refugee that run road in mid 2000s was attacking me with knocks on windows since 2017 until I have to rent out my home. Whoever shows sympathy to such yaya papaya evil ingrate refugees are stupid. They only know how to behave in angmoh countries acting subservient infront of Angmoh but yaya papaya in Spore.

Did he tell you to TIU your lomo??

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is NOT freehold. All of the land (and the buildings on them) is leasehold. The only piece of freehold land in private hands is that on which St John's Cathedral (hq of the Anglican Church - trust the Brits to favour their own kind) is built. After 1997, all of the freehold land on HK island passed from the British govt to the Chinese govt which basically followed the Brits' policy of only selling leaseholds. New Territories no need to say, the Brits only had a 99 year lease and therefore cannot sell freehold interests in land there.
The Indian m&d knows nothing. Glad you are able to enlighten the POOtra pundek.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honkies were given 100 years lease from China to get rid of BE... but they didn't...

BE lease is native Honkies lease. Well Honkies are balless not warmongers type.

Bend their arses for the BE to fuck them to the last day of the lease...
You are crazy why cantonese want to get rid of BE. Look at their history Cantonese have always flourished by sucking up to BE or qing empire. You think they are hokkiens can prosperous by own ability no matter where we go?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to regret? Given a choice of new immigrants, I have stated my preferences.
Don’t think that your path will not cross with such sneaky lowlife Cantonese bastards and bitches like my sneaky neighbours from Spore to Nusa duta to my ex accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t think that your path will not cross with such sneaky lowlife Cantonese bastards and bitches like my sneaky neighbours from Spore to Nusa duta to my ex accountant.
And the worse is they will strike you from behind even when you have helped these evil ingrate to give them job by fighting with hr against hiring ceca Indians like what I did for my ex sinkie cantonese accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the sneaky hongkie Cantonese bastard that started attacking me in 2017 hitting my windows i didn‘t even suspect him until 2020 as he act like decent professional guy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are crazy why cantonese want to get rid of BE. Look at their history Cantonese have always flourished by sucking up to BE or qing empire. You think they are hokkiens can prosperous by own ability no matter where we go?
who is the one sucking up to BE selling opium to the rest of Chinese ? Cantonese of course

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smelly as you may be, it is not necessary to ingest detergent or slit your wrist to cure halitosis. Gimme solutions people. I want solutions! :mad:

You mean your smelly cunt because you have halitosis? LOL No solution can cure your stu[pidity. LOL!....