• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yankees burning the Holy Quaran

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck these yankees man, when they pull out from IRAQ, I thought that will be the end of it all..knn now some mudder farker yankees have to go burn the muslim's holy quaran. They are really begging for it (trouble). I wonder how they feel if others start burning their religious text? Would they launch an all out assault on the country again?

Peace can only be earned if we respect others religion and culture, a few hundred years after the first crusades, they still dont get it..

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hah you think that is bad wait till you hear some people use the holy books from whatever religion they can get their hands on as toilet paper during their NS days. Seems like the paper from these religious texts are water proff and and won't melt away as a roll of normal toilet paper :smile:

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with annexa, I too hate people who uses religion for their own gains....for example we have stunt man monk and con hee who ask you to give until your heart breaks..