• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

MP INTAN NOW A HUGE LIABILITY TO PAP AND TAXPAYERS, LIKELY TO BE REMOVED

10295811_361065474043206_2456167050809655474_n1.jpg
widowsassets5_12.jpg

PAP MP Intan’s conduct is unbecoming of an MP. MP Intan made several ‘mistakes’ by vocally supporting a PRC grassroots parasite, Yang Yin, who:

- dishonestly claimed he was a director of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce

- claimed he had graduated from a prestigious Chinese university which, in fact, is non existent

- set up a company and paid himself a salary in order to obtain an Employment Pass.

Grassroots parasite and PR, Yang Yin, is now the subject

On 8 September, PAP MP Intan was quoted as saying Yang “doesn’t hold a position” in grassroots. However, it has now been confirmed that Yang was an “Integration and Naturalization Champion as well as a member of the Jalan Kayu Neighbourhood committee”.

On 9 September, it was reported that Yang had resigned from his grassroots leader position on 5 September. So how could a person without a position in an organisation resign? Intan should have known better and if she had been misquoted, she should have clarified with the Straits Timesimmediately. But it turned out it wasn’t even Intan’s error!
http://therealsingapore.com/content/mp-intan-now-huge-liability-pap-and-taxpayers-likely-be-removed

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

杨寅妻翁燕丹说,就算卖掉杭州老家,也要帮老公打官司!

http://www.wanbao.com.sg/local/story20140924-37927

Yang Yin's moron father and mother told wanbao reporters the house they are staying in hangzhou was bought by them. The bitch wife Weng Yandao 翁燕丹 declared during interview with wanbao she will sell the house to fight the court case. Did she first consult the in-laws who said they are the owners? Who is the real owner?

20140924_wife-01.jpg

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sell house can
obviously got no worries about where to live after, so how much more has been squirreled away?

why the FOOking hell was she allowed to leave singapore?
next will we hear that YY has escape?

Last edited by a moderator:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lanjiao lah! Typical Tiong denial of guilt and insisting themselves as being wronged, being the victims. :rolleyes:

If you really wanted to sell the house in Hangzhou, do you really need to go back to China in person?

卖掉老家,拿了钱便跟别的男人跑路, 对吗? 不知羞耻的杭州婊子! :oIo:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

next will we hear that YY has escape?

At least 10 millions missing according to Hedy. One apartment in hangzhou can't be that much.
They all 'escape' will be a relief for pap to handle this hot potato. But I'll be happy to see how many rich sinkies will be pissed off and turn against pap :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

卖掉老家,拿了钱便跟别的男人跑路, 对吗? 不知羞耻的杭州婊子! :oIo:

These fts are really very hungry and have spurs hidden under their hides. Swindle at least 10 million still not enough, wants the rest of the 30 millions even when hideous crime is discovered.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

fighting this kind of law suit....he should engage wendy to be his adviser...she's an old bird in this.. :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

fighting this kind of law suit....he should engage wendy to be his adviser...she's an old bird in this.. :biggrin:
i dont help people who have a problem with telling the truth, and who are good in appearance and rotten the core inside

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you can help by providing him with wrong advice ma .....:biggrin:
hahahhaa he should just get an unethical lawyer then

that lawyer can then advice him to sue sue sue and FOOking sue, even when they know they are telling lies, and hope for the judge to not see thru the lies...

ij any case, that lawyer sure make money

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Turtle MP came out from her shell...

YY-Intan-Grace-Fu.jpg

After a week of silence, Dr Intan Azura Mokhtar, People’s Action Party (PAP) Member of Parliament (MP) for Ang Mo Kio GRC has finally responded to queries of her role in Chinese national Yang Yi’s permanent resident status.

Speaking to the press on Thursday, Dr Intan said she “does not know Yang personally” but had written a letter of appeal “regarding Mr Yang Yin’s application for permanent residency”, the Straits Times said.

Dr Intan had been queried, especially online and through emails sent to her more than a week ago, about whether she had endorsed Mr Yang’s PR application.

Mr Yang is at the centre of a legal battle over the control of the assets of 87-year old Chung Khin Chun, and is also being investigated by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) regarding how he had obtained his PR status.

It had emerged that Mr Yang had been active in the grassroots in Jalan Kayu, a precinct in Ang Mo Kio GRC which Dr Intan was responsible for.

On 8 September, Dr Intan was reported to have said that Mr Yang was “a grassroots leader and one of several leaders in Ang Mo Kio GRC helping foreigners integrate into society.”

However, about 9 days later on 17 September, the Straits Times made a correction to that report. (See here.)

“What Dr Intan said was that Mr Yang was one of many grassroots leaders but he does not hold a key post,” the newspaper said.

Yesterday, the MP said that she had only met Mr Yang “at a cooking activity” previously.

On how she came to write that letter of appeal for Mr Yang’s PR application, Dr Intan said she did so only after she was approached by Mdm Chung in May 2011 on behalf of “her grandson.”

“This is what she told me,” apparently referring to Mdm Chung describing Mr Yang as her grandson, “and I referred Mdm Chung’s request to the authorities.”

Dr Intan said she obliged Mdm Chung’s request because Mdm Chung was “a resident of my constituency and a Singaporean.”

She said she would not have been able to help Mr Yang is he had approached her himself as he is “not a Singaporean.”

“What I would have told him is that you probably can apply for PR to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority directly.”

There were also question asked by members of the public if she had been informed of doubts which Mr Yang’s neighbours had raised about his behaviour prior to the current saga becoming public.

Dr Intan said she had indeed received “feedback” on Mr Yang’s behaviour. She said the “feedback”, which the MP did not detail, “was forwarded to the authorities on the same day.”

On yet another controversy which had resulted from her initial comments that Mr Yang was a “grassroots leader”, the MP explained that she had described him as such because she considers all grassroots volunteers as “grassroots leaders.”

This, however, seems to contradict what other communities understand.

Over at the Braddell Heights constituency website, for example, it defines a grassroots leader as:

“…. volunteers who have contributed to community work and have being [sic] nominated to office positions.”

It then says that “every GRO contains a list of office positions” which are:

- Chairman

- Vice Chairman

- Secretary

- Assistant Secretary

- Treasurer

- Assistant Treasurer

- Auditor

- Assistant Auditor

- Executive Members

- Associate Members

The site also has a flowchart “for a volunteer to become nominated as a grassroots leader”:

BHGRO.jpg

It would thus seem that a “grassroots volunteer” is not the same as a “grassroots leader.”

There are a reported 30,000 grassroots leaders with the People’s Association in some 1,800 grassroots organisations.

It is unclear then if this means that there are only 17 grassroots volunteers with each organisation, if “grassroots leaders” are actually just “grassroots volunteers” and are one and the same, as Dr Intan seems to be saying.

While Mr Yang was later discovered to have been a member of the Integration and Naturalisation Champions (INC) committee in Jalan Kayu, Dr Intan said on Thursday that Mr Yang “was just an ordinary member.”

She had earlier also said that Mr Yang “did not hold a key position” in the grassroots.

As for whether she had gone into “Internet hiding” for her silence in the face of criticisms, Dr Intan told the press yesterday that she does not know what this means.

Nonetheless, when asked if comments on her Facebook page have been deleted, she said “the staff administering the site may have done so”, according to the Straits Times.

Dr Intan’s Facebook page had been flooded with criticisms and queries the past week and seems to be inaccessible presently.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Turtle MP came out from her shell...

As for whether she had gone into “Internet hiding” for her silence in the face of criticisms, Dr Intan told the press yesterday that she does not know what this means.

Kns, di boh, malay cheebye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would thus seem that a “grassroots volunteer” is not the same as a “grassroots leader.”

Can we just cut the confusion and ambiguity by calling them all 'PAP grassroots dogs'? Simple, easy to remember, doesn't discriminate against nationality, rank, position, background.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It seems Intan is rather involved in this saga. Maybe she can be called as witness in court?

Since she had helped Mdm Chung to apply for the bastard. She can disclose more about the relationship then.
Since she had received complain (which she conveniently just forward) but did not look into it further, the saga could have been prevented and not embarrassed her party.
If an MP cannot even define grassroots volunteers from “grassroots leaders”, I doubt her ability to differentiate many other things.

No wonder she is in-charge of jalan KAYU.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kns, di boh, malay cheebye.
and how much is she paid?