• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Yakun Value Meal Set Now $7.10! Up From $6.30 In Jan 2024! Low SES Sinkies Comprain Why So Ex!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DvjI3fQl.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I checked, I did not see anyone pointing a gun to the head of any Sinkie to eat there. So low ses just fuck off and eat at home or wait for the next batch of cdc vouchers. Low ses Sinkies are an embarrassment and not forgetting that they are the fuckers who voted for PAP.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many dick head feel alas eating at yakun,kumlan to me,lol,u buy all stuff u can prrp Yr meal at home,lol, stuff yrself till die,lol