• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yahoo video: what is CNY? Fellow Singaporeans this is CNY!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok deal!

When LEEgime is over, we propose new govt's CNY firecracker regulation to be one of a FIRECRACKER ZONE LICENSE to allow licensees to setup zones safe enough and nuisance-free enough to sell and consume firecrackers within. Any one punk to play outside the zone spent CNY in jail.:wink: (like me! I am going on 14.Feb confirmed):biggrin:

Deal?

Done.

By the way, who's sending flowers to you on V-Day? :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Done.

By the way, who's sending flowers to you on V-Day? :biggrin:

Don't want flowers lah, I am a practical person - prefer fruits. Flowers can not be eaten !:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BTW I think for young kids and firecrackers, ear-plug + goggles + leather gloves enough safe. If we protect children too much they become useless - like greenhouse flowers - can never survive in realistic environment. PAp LEEgime caused too much of this effect on our children already.

I grew up with firecrackers myself also had injuries from them, but so what? Must heal and survive - right?

One big cracker blew up in my hands bruised my fingers and thumb was bleeding. I was bandaged up.:biggrin: