• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaacob Ibrahim: "Why join PAP when they've treated Malays badly? Any Malay who joined PAP was considered traitor. So I joined PAP to help us Malays!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And now he's satisfied that he has single-handedly made things better for the Malays as a result of his joining PAP and making a difference.

1619856134418.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/05/yaacob-ibrahim-interview/

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1619858563498.png

"It is one-in-fifty ministers that will be a Malay, a position the PAP reserved to keep the Malay voters happy. If I don't seize the golden opportunity and become a PAP MP and minister, some other Malay will."

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"It is one-in-fifty ministers that will be a Malay, a position the PAP reserved to keep the Malay voters happy. If I don't seize the golden opportunity and become a PAP MP and minister, some other Malay will."

"Correct! Might as well be me lah!"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY saw malays as threats and curtsiled their grip on the island by seizing their land first, then dispersing them to eliminate chance of a malay majority constituency. Umno disappeared in singkie but PAP tepresented in jiu hu as DAP and thriving.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is better that no Malay becomes minister. Then the majority can do what they like with the community and we shall see their true colour instead of hiding behind one and pulling the strings.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's inspiring to read about how the good retired minister Yaacob carried his cross daily as a PAP minister.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
malays are generaly are very generous and tidak apa (never mind) attitude and the malays also are very grateful people where if u help they once will never forget u help them.

that is why many malays even they dont like the pap they still vote for the pap because in their life there were once pap help them and this is their downfall.
many malays never realise that many of the lousy policy made them more susah (hard ship) in life a good example husband lost his job and have a hard time to get another job he went so many interview but unsucessfull because mandarin speaking is prefered. so no more money and see the mp to ask for help because water and electricity been cut and school fees afer months never pay.

the mp will write a letter to the pub and singpore power tell them to resume the water and electricity but still have to pay in installment.
i believe the younger generation of malays they are smarter then their parent.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP needs these token Melayus in its ranks to virtue signal about racial harmony and diversity and inclusiveness, and how far along the Melayus have progressed in Sinkieland thanks to the brilliance of PAP rule. A sneaky way of self-praise. :wink:

The AMP is infested with many of these Melayu PAP porlumpars, and quite a few of them really want to get called up for a minum teh session by the PAP. :cool: