• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

y wife saw....

onegoal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today in the morning at Suntec City, my wife was in the toilet and she saw a Singaporean lady carrying her 3 yr old daughter and pee into the public toilet's washing basin! When she sees my wife, she says "quick girl, quick, people coming already!"

My wife felt disgusted. She feels the lady really got no respect for public properties.

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today in the morning at Suntec City, my wife was in the toilet and she saw a Singaporean lady carrying her 3 yr old daughter and pee into the public toilet's washing basin! When she sees my wife, she says "quick girl, quick, people coming already!"

My wife felt disgusted. She feels the lady really got no respect for public properties.

What's wrong??? I used to pee onto $inks in ladies toilets, and ladies would comment, "Oh!!! What a cute little boy!!!"

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pee is processed into Newater

Mmmmm.....Delicious!!! $in-gaporeans, enjoy!!!

ldrinkA.gif

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that how to become First World ??? Sinkies will never be !!

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be toilet cubicles occupied, and the litle girl needs to pee urgently ... lucky the mother didnt ask the girl to juz pee on the floor, then someone will step on the puddle, worse right ? ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
your wife really da jing xiao guai ... little gal pee in washbasin niah make so much noise ... lucky the woman herself didnt climb onto the washbasin, remove her panties and pee in front of all ... or worse, shit there ... then its time to call either police or mental health ... :biggrin:

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Should see all those pile of shit along the staircase in HDB

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the lady had to carry the 3 yr old to pee in the basin. You expect the little girl to reach that height on her own?

When I dwink plenty and urinal not available, or stuck, I pee into the basin. Bugger next to me stare at me - I ask him "Kwa simi lanj&#*" and burp into his face, only then he quietly go away. I think the public are very rude, like to stare at ppl peeing.

Cheers!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lan, fuck! Better hit the basin than the floor. Wait fall down, break dis break dat and clothes smell like pee, after leave toilet people tink u cannot pee man or u have pee fetish.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 year old's pee water is very precious.... how can the mum waste it like tat?
Should have bottled it and sell to the bomohs or CCK gravediggers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you people, ever encounter men (daddy) who bring their little girls to the men's toliet? & vice versa, the women (mummy) bring their little boy to the ladie's toliet?

I feel that, they should not do that!:mad:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you people, ever encounter men (daddy) who bring their little girls to the men's toliet? & vice versa, the women (mummy) bring their little boy to the ladie's toliet?

I feel that, they should not do that!:mad:

wah, this I agree with you, men must be allowed to bring their little girls inside ladies toilets:biggrin::biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pee is ok lah... don't see anything wrong with that.. children's pee is not toxic anyway unlike adults...