• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Y is the Xtian Charlatan Kong Hee not in jail yet???

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am astonished by his sharing. There is no sense of guilt or wrong-doing. There is no repentance. There is no seeking of mercy from God. There is no broken and contrite spirit when confronted with sin. All he sees is that he is being wronged by the world and he is the one person bearing all this up. He sees himself as if he is suffering like Christ. I fear he has got it wrong. God is not only a God of love , but also a God of justice and righteousness. God abhors sin. That's why He turned his face away from His beloved Son when He bore the sins of the world in His body. To liken God as only a Father who loves sinners, but takes no responsibility for one's sins and not bother to confess them before Him and asks for forgiveness and acknowledges His Son as His Savior and Lord is not true Christian faith. It is a strange doctrine. Strange doctrine indeed that God has to say sorry for letting him bear the trial and testing alone.

He can't admit guilt and be remorseful in front of his congregation and the camera as anything he says can or will be used against him in court. I can see that this case will be an ongoing case lasting many more years because he has the large amount of money hiring the best lawyers money can buy to file appeal after appeal after appeal to try to reverse his conviction. These highly paid unscrupulous lawyers will look at every nook and cranny for any opportunities to claim that the court had made inadvertent legal mistake(s) during the trial and appeals processes to try to get a mistrial and/or wrongful conviction at the appellate court and keep on filing never ending legal challenges to try to reverse the conviction. Unfortunately, that's how the criminal justice system works in most countries. It's all based on how much money the defendant can afford to spend in order to stay out of jail.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I can see that this case will be an ongoing case lasting many more years because he has the large amount of money hiring the best lawyers money can buy to file appeal after appeal after appeal to try to reverse his conviction.

All his lawyers can now proudly proclaim: Altogether now!!! Huat ah!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Kong Hee is jailed I have already promised him that I will take care of Sun in his absence.