• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y do you start a church for??!!??

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, why some people start churches is due to a variety of many reasons, some are honourable and noble, some can be low-down, like for fame or money. Because to some who wants it, to start a church is better than starting a business. If business talks about profits, then starting a chuch brings the 'returns' many times over, not counting the human support coming from the earned loyalty of the people in church.
To these pastors who open a church, it is easy money for easy work, sundays just preach a message, and then just a lot of lightly-directive works for the rest of the time, not to mention waht it does for their egos at their church fans, when they stand on stage and 'preach'. Being in church for long, I know there are some good churches whose heart is for the community, and that is aafe and good. But for others, Jesus says in the Bible,"You shall know them by their fruits"(NT,Bible).So if you smell a rat about a church, then you know their practises are errant, and they are headed for destruction.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
529492_321441214607698_131435177_n.jpg

"We started a church because we genuinely love God. It is not for the money, not for the fame, not for anything else."

Believe or not?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "We started a church because we genuinely love God. It is not for the money, not for the fame, not for anything else."

Believe or not?
me actuarry believe leh ... :p

iz oni wen dey realise ze masses dey manage 2 amass ... n evry end of month dey rook @ their a/c's dey feel so happy ... den oni dey start having other tots ...

starting political parties oso lidat ...

Last edited:

Freespeakereth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that a bunch of ppl at first genuinely love God thats why they start a church, but I also agree with others that along the way things tend get complicated, sometimes we are genuinely disappointed too!!! :I

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe that a bunch of ppl at first genuinely love God thats why they start a church, but I also agree with others that along the way things tend get complicated, sometimes we are genuinely disappointed too!!! :I

In the past ... Ppl created god for politica reason in the present ppl use it for making money . both are bad :wink: