• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wu Weiwei (吴薇薇), the female passenger in Ma Chi’s Ferrari

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]PHOTOS: Wu Weiwei (吴薇薇), the female passenger in Ma Chi’s Ferrari[/h]Posted by temasektimes on May 19, 2012
The photos of Wu Weiwei (吴薇薇), the female passenger in Ma Chi’s Ferrari before it crashed in a fatal accident last Saturday have been exposed by PRC netizens and circulated in cyberspace:

Ms Wu was born in the city of Wuhan in Hubei province where she attended a technical college there. She reportedly came to Singapore in 2009 to study ‘hospitality’ in private school East Asia Institute of Management. Below are some photos taken of her in China on Weibo:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...tis type of quali...wah seh no fucknder not in Geylang but served as fuck-on-demand....CCB...slurp slurp...i no Ferrari but Kawasaki can? I no lambo, lanjeow can? Maceratti but Suzuki can?

since she injured liao...dunno injured where ...face? but ok lah...i chinchye...stick these photos on her face ....LOL...