• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WTF! This is PAP succession planning? Younger cabinet ministers will pick the next PM

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WTF! This is PAP succession planning? Younger cabinet ministers will pick the nex

The next PM If dare to remove Ho Ching will deserve the seat.

LHL will do his best to deny anyone trying to remove his people. That's why LHL has to make sure that the next EP is a pap crony

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WTF! This is PAP succession planning? Younger cabinet ministers will pick the nex

Sam Leong for Prime Minister.
Papsmearer as Minister of Finance and DPM. Scroobal Minister of Law. Eatshitndie Minister for Foreign Affairs. Ginfreely as Minister of Health. Chootchiew Minister of Sports and Youth.

nayr69sg minister of health, please. ginfreely minisinister of mental health.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL is losing credibility by the day. No one, except his cronies, trust him

If you ask me, I will call a spade a spade! The highest paid politician in the world and the proud descendant of the deity LKY and supposedly the most talented army general cum President's scholar shirks and siams his bounden responsibility to pick the next PM. What a joke! The younger cabinet members don't have his much-touted vision and experience. If he can handpick MP-elect candidates for his PAP, I don't see why he has no balls to pick his successor.Is it because he is afraid he may pick the wrong one and gets blamed for his misjudgment or perhaps become a laughing stock? :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If you ask me, I will call a spade a spade! The highest paid politician in the world and the proud descendant of the deity LKY and supposedly the most talented army general cum President's scholar shirks and siams his bounden responsibility to pick the next PM. What a joke! The younger cabinet members don't have his much-touted vision and experience. If he can handpick MP-elect candidates for his PAP, I don't see why he has no balls to pick his successor.Is it because he is afraid he may pick the wrong one and gets blamed for his misjudgment or perhaps become a laughing stock? :biggrin:

He mood already lah. Going to ROD in 2020, why he fuck care?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

It should be hsk but ah gong disallowed.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will pick Tin Pei Ling as our next prime minister.

Tin_Pei_Ling3.jpg

I will pick her baby to be our next PM.