• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF?! Second angmor brawler at Suntech jumped bail!! MHA cho simi lan one??

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, they getting Interpol to back those bastards back?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what interpol leh?
3. cannot even do anything to that romanian person what do sheep expect now?
4. no eye see!
5. whites do have special privileges hoh.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
via boat? lol disguise as fisherman?

i know a lot of indonesian fishermen cross over to sg boarders very often

My lobang for run road abit expensive then GD but one thing good about my lobang is you don't have to disguise as fisherman and I'm using yatch park in puggol marina not sampang from changi :wink: and when u get into the international water also got Indonesian marine police pick you u .. Safe Bo ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just swim to Malaysia lah.

My lobang for run road abit expensive then GD but one thing good about my lobang is you don't have to disguise as fisherman and I'm using yatch park in puggol marina not sampang from changi :wink: and when u get into the international water also got Indonesian marine police pick you u .. Safe Bo ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
expats-assault12.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why did they all put up fighting poses. Made me think they were fighters at some fight exibhition. One thing is for sure they are all wannabe tough guys.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the big deal? When I was in US or Thailand or wherever, after I bashed up people I skipped town or country too as soon as I managed to get bailed out of police station or court. Later, settle out of court getting the complainant to withdraw complaint by sending a few friends to visit him. Then, I could go back to US or Thailand again. :biggrin: Anyway, only a sissy calls police after losing a fight. The law should recognize what's a fight. The loser is just a loser, not a victim.

Last edited:

DivorcedMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that they were beaten and not fighting.

What's the big deal? When I was in US or Thailand or wherever, after I bashed up people I skipped town or country too as soon as I managed to get bailed out of police station or court. Later, settle out of court getting the complainant to withdraw complaint by sending a few friends to visit him. Then, I could go back to US or Thailand again. :biggrin: Anyway, only a sissy calls police after losing a fight. The law should recognize what's a fight. The loser is just a loser, not a victim.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many will be calling for their blood because they are FT.

Any friends or colleagues come online with their personal details? Maybe the Overseas Singaporeans and MFA can plan a joint operations to throw eggs at them...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many will be calling for their blood because they are FT.

Any friends or colleagues come online with their personal details? Maybe the Overseas Singaporeans and MFA can plan a joint operations to throw eggs at them...

And what about those who want justice done especially the victims:confused:

The Spore courts are famous handing out deterrent sentences. Many want the same standards applied to foreigners as a deterrent. We Sporeans are law abiding & expect guests to our country to respect our laws.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro it is possible for those under bail to run road to another country using his own passport .. I got friend done it before :wink:

I think that is possible. Doubt if they have a system that prevents you from leaving while on bail. IRAS very powerful. ICA chaps will stop you from leaving the country if IRAS places you on their 'wanted' list. Passports are seized, in most cases I know. Even before going to court. If need to go overseas, they will upped the bail. Friend's bail was 20k, upped to 50k to go overseas. Another chap, from 10k to 30k.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what about those who want justice done especially the victims:confused:

The Spore courts are famous handing out deterrent sentences. Many want the same standards applied to foreigners as a deterrent. We Sporeans are law abiding & expect guests to our country to respect our laws.

Foreigners are treated in the same manner except those white skins from 1st world countries. Connections also play a part. That's the brutal reality here.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The water in the sea is much colder then bedok reservoir leh :wink:

I don't know about Bedok Reservoir, never tried. But I've swam from Pulau Ubin to Johor before, the water's alright, not that cold. The coldest natural water I've tried was Ocean Beach, San Francisco. I estimated it around 50 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 degrees Celsius. I surrendered and scrambled out of the water under 5 minutes.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not me bro. I am not in that biz. My friend recently wanted to runroad and was quoted that figure by industry players.

I also not in that kind of biz.. But I have a good friend who do it .. I'm just the middleman getting the commission :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think that is possible. Doubt if they have a system that prevents you from leaving while on bail. IRAS very powerful. ICA chaps will stop you from leaving the country if IRAS places you on their 'wanted' list. Passports are seized, in most cases I know. Even before going to court. If need to go overseas, they will upped the bail. Friend's bail was 20k, upped to 50k to go overseas.
Another chap, from 10k to 30k.

Bro , I have a feeling that sometime the goverment hope that those ppl jump bail so that the government can chiong kong the money ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know about Bedok Reservoir, never tried. But I've swam from Pulau Ubin to Johor before, the water's alright, not that cold. The coldest natural water I've tried was Ocean Beach, San Francisco. I estimated it around 50 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 degrees Celsius. I surrendered and scrambled out of the water under 5 minutes.

Wow ram u so power ? Can swim from pulau bin to jb ..did the PCG see u and stop u :wink: