• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF ? Is this man Leongsam ? Naked inside MRT cabin !!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source from hwz

an2ZMgE.jpg

oui if you dont want to be infract and points reduced by him, remove the post.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees really no hope liao.like that can also pretend never see? Sinkees deserve to be screwed by pappies.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretty sure it's fake. Even if you are not going to do anything, you will stare right? fake Lah.
Not likely fake. The sandals, plastic bags, shadows doesn't seem to be fake. Most likely an overstressed sinkee or ft shit drank more than what he can handle. And probably not enough money take cab.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretty sure it's fake. Even if you are not going to do anything, you will stare right? fake Lah.

People are afraid to stare or else the photographer capture their gaze at the naked man.

It is shameful to have your face featured by STOMPtards.

Best to stand far away and look away.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees really no hope liao.like that can also pretend never see? Sinkees deserve to be screwed by pappies.

i would approach and ask for number if she's a chio bu. for a guy lying naked, it's better to avoid as he may:

1. pee all over me
2. cum all over me
3. caress his prick and touch me all over
4. defecate and cause me to eat shit and die
5. everyone thinks i'm gay

:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would approach and ask for number if she's a chio bu. for a guy lying naked, it's better to avoid as he may:

1. pee all over me
2. cum all over me
3. caress his prick and touch me all over
4. defecate and cause me to eat shit and die
5. everyone thinks i'm gay

:p

If he's unconscious you should perform CPR on his dick.

Saving a life is better than building a seven-tiered pagoda.