• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! Computer detected my xiaomi phone as portable media player!

Kickass

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't access system files! i never had any problems with other android phones! :mad:

zd12UQ7.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect also plenty of Chinglish in documentations and software UI that has not been properly localised. :wink:

Hey, you get what you pay for. Don't complain and enjoy the stock Xiaomi browser. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Expect also plenty of Chinglish in documentations and software UI that has not been properly localised. :wink:

Hey, you get what you pay for. Don't complain and enjoy the stock Xiaomi browser. :wink:

same as you get the govt you vote for, stop complaining and suck thumb.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chink imitation phone that cost a fraction of other real phones. What you expect?

Alot of goods are cheap and much better than expensive ones. Alot of expensive ones are like craps.

PAP ministers paid world top, but are like CCBs are you all knew.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you click the usb connected feature on xiaomi when the usb was plugged in? You need to give time for initialization of drivers inf to be completed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of goods are cheap and much better than expensive ones. Alot of expensive ones are like craps.

PAP ministers paid world top, but are like CCBs are you all knew.

Narong is a Chinese dog so is bias towards China products just change it to India products and this nigger would be praising it to the skies

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong is a Chinese dog so is bias towards China products just change it to India products and this nigger would be praising it to the skies

No la like bossman Sam I'm partial to angmos. AMDK.
I dislike ah nehs too.....basically they smell terrible but just that I hate chinks more than nehs and that somehow doesn't sit well with you

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the record I'm not blindly racist like some people.
When xiaomi first launched I was one of the first to order one.....
Tried it and found it streets behind my iPhone. Basically I find the touchscreen sucks and I dun like android to begin with.
But if you can't afford an iPhone I guess its a good cheap alternative. Just dun complain.
For the record I tried Samsung too and before that had a blackberry. None comes close to an iPhone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la like bossman Sam I'm partial to angmos. AMDK.
I dislike ah nehs too.....basically they smell terrible but just that I hate chinks more than nehs and that somehow doesn't sit well with you

I just mentioned you are a chinese dog so why do you come in to justify something we already know?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the record I'm not blindly racist like some people.
When xiaomi first launched I was one of the first to order one.....
Tried it and found it streets behind my iPhone. Basically I find the touchscreen sucks and I dun like android to begin with.
But if you can't afford an iPhone I guess its a good cheap alternative. Just dun complain.
For the record I tried Samsung too and before that had a blackberry. None comes close to an iPhone.

Chinks are the scum of the earth and you are not blindly racist?

Touche. The amount of irony is so large here.