• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WPYW Secretary lay the smackdown on GMS!! VOTERS are not your bargaining chips !

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
484106_177163795733977_100003210741553_271160_1546467749_n.jpg

Seniors, you may want to use the correct adjective. "Aggressive, live, free, tough attitude, confront the tough with toughness" is not appropriate. Please consider the reference to the morning post in 2011-03-10 's interview.

Thank you. Although you said it was policy considerations, but concerns to one indisputable fact. Voter is not a political bargaining chip, not free to pawn his swing by politicians, must treat every voter with a sincere heart, for the sake of them, taking them to the Center. We must put aside its arrogant attitude, cautious action of all kinds of difficulties and challenges. (Translated by Bing)

Kanna whack by 2 si ginna .... nicole last night, now kanna hammered by WPYW chief... what a pariah

and koh choong yong tell his juniors !! stop wasting his breath... LOL

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
484106_177163795733977_100003210741553_271160_1546467749_n.jpg

Seniors, you may want to use the correct adjective. "Aggressive, live, free, tough attitude, confront the tough with toughness" is not appropriate. Please consider the reference to the morning post in 2011-03-10 's interview.

Thank you. Although you said it was policy considerations, but concerns to one indisputable fact. Voter is not a political bargaining chip, not free to pawn his swing by politicians, must treat every voter with a sincere heart, for the sake of them, taking them to the Center. We must put aside its arrogant attitude, cautious action of all kinds of difficulties and challenges. (Translated by Bing)

Kanna whack by 2 si ginna .... nicole last night, now kanna hammered by WPYW chief... what a pariah

and koh choong yong tell his juniors !! stop wasting his breath... LOL

I'm tempted to jio GMS one-to-one and do a live debate with him. Even for someone like me, a political novice and quite dumb, I'm confident I can tear him into pieces. I've never seen anyone as stupid and annoying before. GMS really xia suay Singapore politicians. And he has the audacity to call himself a neutral political observer.

GMS is beyond hope. 无药可救

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, WP should be confident and welcome competition. Show the world they can win no matter who and how many comes. Why get so worked up over challengers? It shows insecurity I must say.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incredible. Suddenly, Marine Parade was a "glorious" battle that GMS had "shown" WP. I'm beginning to like TPL, quoting her, "I don't know what to say."

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, WP should be confident and welcome competition. Show the world they can win no matter who and how many comes. Why get so worked up over challengers? It shows insecurity I must say.

This I agree with you. If WP aims to be a party to be reckoned with, then competition is inevitable. You must be good enough to win, regardless of who are your opponents.

But Kinana, this thread is not about competition per se.

Your good friend GMS 唯恐天下不乱, constantly stirs shit. Well, if GMS has substance as a neutral political commentator, then so be it. But his comments are usually way off track, lacking in objectivity and his recent article about NSP (and karma) is just completely inappropriate. GMS has the audacity to talk about NSP's strategy and how they should act in the Hougang BE? And he talked about empathy 同理心? Is he stupid or he thinks we are all stupid? If he has an ounce of empathy, he should know that as the former SG of NSP, he should avoid commenting on NSP and Hougang at this juncture to avoid unnecessary complications to the already fragile political dynamics. He's completely devoid of decency. No wonder he kena whacked left right centre up down. His bitterness, self righteousness and the 幸灾乐祸 attitude, just ooze out of him. He's a real disgrace to Singapore politics.

WP, or any opposition parties, have been less than great for as long as I can remember. So much so that Singaporeans often just voted for PAP even though they were unhappy, because the opposition parties just simply cannot make it. But the political landscape has changed. We now have rather credible opposition, with some really good candidates. Singaporeans do have a choice now. Regardless of your party affiliations, Kinana, or none as you claimed, if you're pro-Singapore, then you should embrace diversity. Different views and ideas must be harnessed so that our society can grow and our home a better one for our children. People are not / should not be asking that WP or any other opposition parties to be treated any more leniently than PAP. But there must be objectivity in the manner we scrutinize them. GMS is anything but objective. And he has the balls to say 人家用有色眼光看他!

WP should indeed welcome competition. But the last thing I expect GMS to do is to stir shit. Let there be a level playing field for all, and may the best person be selected to look after the people of Hougang (or any constituency). GMS will do all Singaporeans a favour if he goes Lantau Island and stays there until 22 Dec 2012. If the world hasn't ended by then, he should continue to 面壁思过 in front of the Buddha statue.

Although I'll probably miss him. The biggest clown who thinks he's a politician.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do embrace diversity.
Thats why I believe other parties shld be given the chance to take over Hougang.
WP voice in parliament is too weak and its not because they don't have enough seats. I think they have become arrogant and complacent and kena tng kor in parliament.
I would campaign for Nicole if she got the guts to stand in Hougang.

Stop bashing GMS, he's a nobody and inconsequential one way or another

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do embrace diversity.
Thats why I believe other parties shld be given the chance to take over Hougang.
WP voice in parliament is too weak and its not because they don't have enough seats. I think they have become arrogant and complacent and kena tng kor in parliament.

Let the residents of Hougang decide for themselves who can best represent their needs and interests in parliament. Have faith in Hougang residents. Whether WP is too weak for them is a matter for them to decide. It's called DEMOCRACY. If Hougang residents indeed think that WP is weak and arrogant and complacent, etc, then BE day will be the day of judgement. For WP, for PAP, any other political parties or candidates, and most importantly Hougang residents. And the rest of us will also gain a lesson or two.

I agree GMS is a nobody and inconsequential. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know or agree.

BTW, Nicole is smart and politically savvy. Even if she hasn't say so in her FB page, she won't stand in Hougang. You wanna bet with me? She'll have the next 5 years to grow her political capital. And she's young, she has all the time in the world to hone her political skills. GMS is too dumb for her. If I were Nicole, I'll never want to be under GMS. Why would I want a leader who is not as savvy as me?

I'm afraid you won't have the chance to campaign for Nicole this time round. Remember to sign up at the next GE as Nicole's campaign manager. At last count, you're the 69th applicant. Good luck!

Last edited:

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I'll probably miss him. The biggest clown who thinks he's a politician.

GMS thinks of himself as a political heavy weight. Little does he know that we take notice of him because his fart stinks to high heaven. Sad piece of shit.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that the "glorious" battle at Marine parade has made our GMS fly in his head.
Barely a year after WP finally managed to grab a GRC, the infighting of the opposition
has already rear it's ugly head.
Sinkies are really a complacent lot.
It seems history has to repeat itself, back to the year in 1992 when 4 oppositions get to parliament.
And the downfall begins.

Why fight over a small See Hum when they are bigger oysters and juicy chilli crabs nearby?
Yes, GMS is too dumb to understand. But Nicole notice that.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do embrace diversity.

You completely missed the point again. NSP is free to send its candidate to compete in Hougang, and this has nothing to do with Kallang-Moulmein or whatever shit about standing in other people's shoe. There is no ill will between the parties, even if there is any disagreement the 2 parties are mature enough to sort it out come 2016 without arguing in public. It is only GMS who is trying to portray them as warring parties.

I urge you not to take the suicide route of GMS, whoever you are. NSP is a fine party and will definitely win something in the next election. Focus on promoting growth of democracy in PAP dominated Singkapore, give WP 5 years to perform... if they fail they will be rejected by voters anyway.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed my point.
There is really no point having another WP voice in parliament now. They are wasting everybody's time, including their own in there. Besides, WP needs to be pricked in their behind for them to buck up from their complacency.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed my point.
There is really no point having another WP voice in parliament now. They are wasting everybody's time, including their own in there. Besides, WP needs to be pricked in their behind for them to buck up from their complacency.

You're either full of contradictions, or you're just a dumb ass with no substance. Your first two statements about no point having WP in parliament and they're wasting people's time suggest that you don't want WP in parliament. Yet your last statement about pricking them behind to buck up from complacency is about waking them up for improvements. Huh? If I think WP is useless, then I dun care whether they buck up or not. You're one confused lad who dun really know the fine art of presenting arguments in a clear, cohesive and fluent manner.

I can coach you at USD 300 an hour. If you say please, I give you 5% discount. If you say you're one WP-basher like GMS, I give you 30% discount. If you admit you're actually GMS, I coach you for free, provided you fly me to HK and stay at Peninsula.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed my point.

WP needs a co-driver too ! In fact, GMS is the perfect vehicle commander.

Actually it's not wrong to use "electorate as bargaining chips".

Silencer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been rather sickening for all the attention one failure gets.

Believe you me that whatever the outcome GMS will claimed victory.
If WP or rather all oppositions go on a careful and well rehearsed path, GMS will claimed
that he showed them the way.

If the oppositions get neglected by the people, he will claimed that the oppositions did
not heed his advice.

If the people all go behind the oppositions and fry GMS, he will then claimed that he made
himself to be the bogey man for all to hate and shout. All in the name of sacrifice for the sake
of the opposition force in Singapore.

So, it's rather dry and like an old broken record to keep putting him up in the limelight.

For this post am guilty just once and it be the last.
(But, just to put on record what his reaction or reasoning will be when the time comes)

Regards

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference between a political analyst and a WP analyst. At least no matter how screwed up the analysis is, at least have the guts to admit that the focal point is WP. There is nothing to be ashamed of being a WP analyst. There are Republican analysts in US. They are not political - they examine a particular party so are more like party analysts rather than political analysts. Rather than call oneself a political analyst to go under the cover of neutrality.

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If GMS is so good as he thought, win one election and show us he is really good and not goon. His only ability is he does not know what is shame. He should find one tall building in causeway bay and jump down from there.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're either full of contradictions, or you're just a dumb ass with no substance. Your first two statements about no point having WP in parliament and they're wasting people's time suggest that you don't want WP in parliament. Yet your last statement about pricking them behind to buck up from complacency is about waking them up for improvements. Huh? If I think WP is useless, then I dun care whether they buck up or not. You're one confused lad who dun really know the fine art of presenting arguments in a clear, cohesive and fluent manner.
They have been useless for the last two parliamentary sittings. Thats why they need to be pricked to shape up.
Where is the contradiction?

I can coach you at USD 300 an hour. If you say please, I give you 5% discount. If you say you're one WP-basher like GMS, I give you 30% discount. If you admit you're actually GMS, I coach you for free, provided you fly me to HK and stay at Peninsula.
I just coached you in English comprehension and logical thinking for free. You needed it.

cheers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS thinks of himself as a political heavy weight. Little does he know that we take notice of him because his fart stinks to high heaven. Sad piece of shit.
Just like the 60.1%, this is partly our fault........so many members devote time to this megalomania made him developed grandiose delusions......
GMS is a byproduct of our actions.....

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been useless for the last two parliamentary sittings. Thats why they need to be pricked to shape up.
Where is the contradiction?

I just coached you in English comprehension and logical thinking for free. You needed it.

cheers

Please re-read my first para. 20 times, obviously you have difficulties understanding it. Look out for the contradictions you brought about by the meaning you attached, not just what you said. If by 22 Dec 2012 you still dun get it, I ask my son to explain to you?

Thank you sir, for your "coaching". Btw, do you even know the meaning of coaching? Coaching is asking the right questions at the right time, so that the person you're coaching, can learn and internalise the lessons on his own. Coaching is no same as telling, dear. Teaching no same as learning, you know? Forget it, I don't think you can tell difference anyway.

Last edited: