• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP will contest Punggol East, keeping mum on candidate

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fook Seng, I agree with you. But politics is dirty,ugly and filthy. LKY set the tone of the battle. If you enter the arena and fight me, I will have you eliminated at all cost.If you stay out and don't antagonise or undermine me, I will leave you alone. Once you are inside the political arena, be prepared to be killed and annihilated - at all cost and by all means at MY DISPOSAL....legally of course!

It's the same everywhere. No incumbent will allow a challenger to undermine or defeat him. He will make sure he stays and he rules and the challenger be eliminated and subdued at all cost! The is the stark reality of politics.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The rulers made the rules.The winners made the rules. The KING made the rules. Those who can follow will gain access.Those who cannot follow the rules will be ostracised or even marginalised. This is a battle of wits and a battle of the mind. The RULES are there and if you don't follow the rules, you are legally out.

So to wage a battle, know the rules.Know your enemies.Know the terrain.Know their strengths.Know their weaknesses.No excuse if you lose because of the rules. The only way to win is to fight and win within the confines of the RULES. good luck to all potential candidates.

coward loser make the rules lah... sinkie

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how can a coward loser make the rules Tony?

a loser is a goner...bohliao! mati!...how to make rules to win back???

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fook Seng, I agree with you. But politics is dirty,ugly and filthy. LKY set the tone of the battle.

I don't deny PAP is like that but I don't agree this is the best way to win votes and the Singaporean voter is getting more and more sophisticated.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice that Tracy has already gone into the locked jaw mode whenever an election comes under way?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully no stupid dumbfxxk from WP claiming to be a spare tyre again.....

WP should expect a multi corner fight,,, and plan accordingly,,,,