• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP saga continues! Raeesah says WP leadership told her to keep lying

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson learned for WP. Never to trust m&d.
The Wankers really dropped the ball on this one. She basically was given the express pass in membership n candidacy. Compared with Nicole who had to volunteer for a few years to prove her worth. Talk about racism n discrimination in the wankers party.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Wankers really dropped the ball on this one. She basically was given the express pass in membership n candidacy. Compared with Nicole who had to volunteer for a few years to prove her worth. Talk about racism n discrimination in the wankers party.

They took his father into account?
He should be ashamed of this bitch daughter, I would have flogged her pussy personally if I'm her father. Flog until she scream.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can see why opposition politics is such a thankless endeavour. Strange characters will gravitate towards you. Each with their own agenda. Who can you really trust?

I have said before Chiam See Tong is Sinkapore's greatest opposition MP and this further proves my point. Imagine the dubious fuckers within SDP he had to deal with back then.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can see why opposition politics is such a thankless endeavour. Strange characters will gravitate towards you. Each with their own agenda. Who can you really trust?

I have said before Chiam See Tong is Sinkapore's greatest opposition MP and this further proves my point. Imagine the dubious fuckers within SDP he had to deal with back then.
These dubious characters got elected with out piggy backs. :cautious:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there for R Khan, Ms Loh, Mr. Nathan, to gain, from what they testified.
Could they not make it easier, testify according to the truth.
We got excellent news headlines for several days from those alone. Well worth it in my view. :cool:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so proud of the PAP they can turn a COP on an individual into a trial of the Official Opposition.

And the short break has allowed the PAP to prepare 'experts' to rebut the WP's position. Thankfully, most sinkees are incapable of think critically. So, this psychiatrist's assessment of Khan based solely on a brief will be taken as the truth even though a thinking person would dismiss his position on the basis reading a brief is totally inadequate to assess the psychiatric state of an individual.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to give credit to Ah Tong for his vast imaginations as he can cook up so many Tongpiracies. Fortunately for Ah Tong, sinkees will easily buy the latest Tongpiracy that the WP cooked up the mental illness to discredit Khan; it is obvious that Khan is working with Ah Tong as she supports every of Ah Tong's contention.

Fortunately, the average sinkee is not a thinking person and thus would embrace the Tonglogic. That Khan is inflicted with a mental illness does not discredit her but serves as a mitigating consideration for her blatant lying in Parliament. Tonglogic says otherwise and put to sinkees that her lying to Parliament is not the issue and the focus should be on the WP's attacks on Khan's credibility. That Ah Tong and the gang are defending Khan and totally support her credibility now (not when Khan was in Parliament) is a demonstration of the power of the PAP. Heil PAP.

Ah Tong could still pull off the impossible - make Pritam Singh the villain and force all the WP GRC MPs to resign. The PAP had thought that would have happened when Khan was put on trial for her action but did not expect such a strong performance from Singh.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When PAP sent one for psychiatrist's assessment, high chances the result will be in their favour, can anyone recalled otherwise? Judge Tong cant wait to pass his verdict!!!!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Likely end up only a reprimand in parliament. No criminal case. By the time 2024 come around ppl would have forgotten and vote WP. It's fine. Our oppo are like this expect no less.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
1sjotr.jpg

ET....

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet every PAP's MP and Ministars ex or current hve achieved the SWISS standard of Living, for the rest of Sinkies, you die ur Business

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cunt Khan's hubby should be worried that he married a manipulative narcissistic liar.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cunt Khan's hubby should be worried that he married a manipulative narcissistic liar.
And the father can be so proud of the way the daughter has been raised: she did not even acknowledge
their presence! She said she was alone when PS & company visited her. PS even spoke to her mother!