• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP, please help me !

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Hammerrhoid zombies,

Your help is very urgently and very critically needed!

My office will be conducting a Spring Cleaning next week where only the floor will be washed.

I need your contractor to send me a quotation for setting up scaffolding and canvas to cover up all the high cabinet, ceiling fans, ceiling lights, and every furniture that is so high that scaffolding is required to cover it with canvas, so that the floor can be cleaned and washed.

Based on your most extraordinary experience and most amazing experience in Blk 538 Bedok Market Spring Cleaning, you should be able to get me a good quotation for the scaffolding and canvas so that we can wash our floor most cost effectively and most speedily. Usually, it itakes us just 1 day to clean the floor, but hopefully we will try our very, very best to smash your world record of 5 fcuking long days.

I swear that I won’t plagiarise like a PAP dog and give that quoatation to the politically motivated NEA. But I hope you don’t mind me to show that quotation to the Guinesss Book of Record and the Mad Magazine to prove to them that there are really, really dumb people running a “First World Town Council” in 1Singapore.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you and best regards…………and Salam 1Singapore !
skponggol