• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Low Thia Kiang's multimillion dollar house and his privileged life

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOW is just a peasant head! It shames PAP to even have a thread on this shit discussion? We PAP elites will never associate ourselves with such ah beng oppos!

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah no need to talk rubbish. I got say is correct or no correct. If no correct, you tell me which one no correct. No need to talk character asaniation rubbish.

another character assassination attempt. there's no need to question - all are above board. other he long time lim kopi liao.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This THREAD is a disgrace to PAP! Low is a NOBODY to PAP ELITES. A gangster peasantry head has no place in an ELITE SOCIETY like Singapore!

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why stupid. Low Tia Kiang got call Hougan poepel sacrifice. Their flat no upgradign. Their estate no good. But Low Tia Kiang verey very good. He call popel sacrifice and then he heself no sacrifice. he no give his MP million dollars to Hougang popele. He use MP Money to live in very big multimillion dollar house. So I ask you why canot compare?

Stupid fucktard ran out of topics to attack LTK.
Comparing wealth is the most stupid thing....everyone knows MIWs are richest from plundering.
Thanks for helping opposition cause.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah pay what due? He get many million dollars so he pay what due? You talkgin what due?

Aiyoh, at least Low has paid his dues. The Desmond boy got everything on silver spoon. Government scholarships, then high paying job with government. When asked to join PAP, he got more goodies. After he lost in the election, they gave him a union job, even though he knows nothing about union and labour issues. So, he continued to earn good money while waiting for the next election. Now, if he loses this time, maybe the PAP will tell him to look for a real job.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to say Low Tia Kiang house no many million dollar? You dare say he no use his many million he earn from MP to pay for his house? He very good hor. Low Tia King and Wp sapporter bblall very good one hor. All call Hougan popel sacrifice but they themselves no sacrifice. Low Tia King lvie big multimillion dollar hosue. Can make his house very, very nice but Hougan poeple flat and estate all very no good. So Hougang people sacrifice for waht? For Low Tia Kiang to lvie in big nice and very expensive house? So he can get pension? So he can get Class A in hospital ebcaue he MP? So haosiao popel like scoobal can talk until so good call Hougang popel sacrifice but ownself dont dare lvie in Hougan because the palce is no good and no upgrading and their flat value no good. You all wp sapporter all talk cock and sing song. Call Hougang poeple scrifice. Use otehr poeple but ownself no want sacrifice and want to live very good and big house and nice estate. Why you all no collect money give Hougan poeple to improve their flat and their estate? Why talk so mcuh here ask Hoiugang popel sacrifice?

good.i support you.hougang people suffer and low live in richy life.scold pap mp high bigh salary but wp mp getting same salary.hypocript wp.

talk so good hougang is the democracy of singapore.but he himself n his wp fellows getting paid by pap gov.haaa, wat a joke.and he sounded as if other grc like under communist rule and hougang like under USA.knn, puke.i m from jalan besar grc n i dun feel like i m jailed inside without freedom.knn, use this kind of propoganda trick.maybe only fool will believe.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As the PAPIBCHIEF, i must say that whoever who start this thread is a joke! I APOLOGISED to the oppo brudders. As I say, ELITE PAP will never want to even talk about Low who is a PEASANT SCUM LEADER!

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Low Tiak Kaing get MP pension also will get A class ward in hospital like Khaw Boon Wan. But Hougagn pople maybe no money go hospital. But Low can coem out form his hosptail A class ward and show face when they die and go see their coffin. Low Tia King you numebr one hyipocrite.

For Khaw Boon Wan,it's the cheap cheap $8.00 surgical operation.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
He own money coem from where? Not form MP allowance? He no earn many million dollar form MP pay? Eh I got go hsi hosue so that why I buay song. he live grand life and grand hosue but kay kay like no moeny and call other popel sacrifice. Wait I post his hosue photo\ you see he got many money form MP pay or no money.

KNN, TS purposely strring shit on the day of the BE.. Why you bother so much about the size of Low's house..??? He bought it with his own money and not by using your Ah Kong's money.. You tulan with Low because every year he never invite you to his CNY open house ahh..??? :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He own money coem from where? Not form MP allowance? He no earn many million dollar form MP pay? Eh I got go hsi hosue so that why I buay song. he live grand life and grand hosue but kay kay like no moeny and call other popel sacrifice. Wait I post his hosue photo\ you see he got many money form MP pay or no money.

and i so stupid go all the support him.buy wp umbrella n flag.took photo with glenda han su mei.now thinking back i machiam puke....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why hougang people got to sacrifice? Because of unequal and discrimating policies of citizens by the MIW, for exercising their own freedom of choice as accorded under our constitution.

Who made hougang people suffer and yet drawing millions and talking cock?

People suffer and yet remain steadfast in the hope that they as well as your father, mother, brother, sisters, friends and family as citizens can be treated equally, when they execise their democratic rights and don't subscribe to bullcrap. And yet you want to sow discord.

How the fuck you sleep at night and live your days.:oIo:

You dare to say Low Tia Kiang house no many million dollar? You dare say he no use his many million he earn from MP to pay for his house? He very good hor. Low Tia King and Wp sapporter all very good one hor. All call Hougan popel sacrifice but they themselves no sacrifice. Low Tia King lvie big multimillion dollar hosue. Can make his house very, very nice but Hougan poeple flat and estate all very no good. So Hougang people sacrifice for waht? For Low Tia Kiang to lvie in big nice and very expensive house? So he can get pension? So he can get Class A in hospital ebcaue he MP? So haosiao popel like scoobal can talk until so good call Hougang popel sacrifice but ownself dont dare lvie in Hougan because the palce is no good and no upgrading and their flat value no good. You all wp sapporter all talk cock and sing song. Call Hougang poeple scrifice. Use otehr poeple but ownself no want sacrifice and want to live very good and big house and nice estate. Why you all no collect money give Hougan poeple to improve their flat and their estate? Why talk so mcuh here ask Hoiugang popel sacrifice?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah Low got no fire in belly but got many many million $$$$$ in bank for beign good PAP spy. Now he waiting more MP pension, he can see doctor free, he can be like PAP poeple, live like PAP millionare even though he kay kay fight them. so I garantee he mouth glue. Never open. Wait he tok much, PAP kick him out an he no more money, no pension, no free see doctor. You all got no why he no tell pople where he lvie? Becos he paiseh. he bluf bluf talk help poor but his house very big, got use his million dollar MP allowance buy pay many million dollar, very verey expensive house. Al the poeple think vote Low Tia Kiang very good, got oppostion but eh no open his mouth. So they all lan lan. Very poor thing. He lvie big house, they still lan lan lvie in small flat. No upgrading becios they sapport this PAP spy. You all read ownstairs.

"The contrast could not be more stark. Low's brazen hypocrisy could not be more evident. Whilst Hougang residents continue to live in their run down flats and in their run down estate that have been denied upgrading for their sacrifices and their support of Low, Low lives a privileged life. Low lives in a comfortable, luxurious multimillion dollar house. It is a house that is paid for, in large, by the millions of dollars he has received and continues to receive in MP allowances over a period spanning more than two decades of being an "opposition" MP. His life of luxury is acquired by having his snout in the PAP dollar trough. It is acquired by and through the generosity and courtesy of the PAP."

Friend, you think you are very clever in this forum. I know one or two shitty thing that went on in Hougang Town Council and in WP but i'm keeping my mouth shut. The popularity of LTK in Hougang is unparalleled and to be honest i don't really care either since i don't belong to both organizations. Even you yourself know your chances of mounting a coup within the party to unseat LTK and Sylvia, so until i read about your successful takeover of the CEC leadership in the papers, your rantings don't mean a thing to the blind and hardcore supporters of WP.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youi guys are scarpping the buttom of the barrel har?

Run out of things to attack and try to cook up stories and draw links?

If LTK is living such a good life, then how about the lives of PAP ministers and MPs?? Any of them ever stayed in HDB flat or shophouses these days?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Low Tiak Kaing get MP pension also will get A class ward in hospital like Khaw Boon Wan. But Hougagn pople maybe no money go hospital. But Low can coem out form his hosptail A class ward and show face when they die and go see their coffin. Low Tia King you numebr one hyipocrite.

All MPs are given A class wards in hospital.

in fact, I have not come across any PAP MPs and their families in public hospitals. Most go to private ones.

Ok, any PAP Mps staying in B class wards? how about C class?

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say you no one or two no good thign in WP. You think CPIB no or donno? If CPIB no, why you tihnk CPIB no do anyting? You wait Lee Kuan Yew die and you see Low tia Kiang jialat jialat or not.

Friend, you think you are very clever in this forum. I know one or two shitty thing that went on in Hougang Town Council and in WP but i'm keeping my mouth shut. The popularity of LTK in Hougang is unparalleled and to be honest i don't really care either since i don't belong to both organizations. Even you yourself know your chances of mounting a coup within the party to unseat LTK and Sylvia, so until i read about your successful takeover of the CEC leadership in the papers, your rantings don't mean a thing to the blind and hardcore supporters of WP.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA ha Has ha so low tia kiang is like PAP MP. Also got hospital A class liek Kahw Boon Wan. Giot surgery can pay only $8.

All MPs are given A class wards in hospital.

in fact, I have not come across any PAP MPs and their families in public hospitals. Most go to private ones.

Ok, any PAP Mps staying in B class wards? how about C class?

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lowe Tia King is speical pig. He is two leg pig. He no want mix with popel got four legs. Low tia Kiagn is PAP Lee Kuan yew special pig. Can walk on two leg. Can live in million dollar hosue earn PAP MP money pay for hosue.

did you play mahjong with LTK at his house?