• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP leaders took Png Eng Huat name out for the NCMP ballot.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1202665/1/.html

"I actually took my name out of the ballot for the NCMP post,” Png Eng Huat

Did Png Eng Huat take his name out of the ballot for the NCMP post? Or, did Low Thia Khiang and his cronies take his name out of the NCMP post?

Png Eng Huat was deemed unqualified and worthless by WP to be made a leader for their East Coast Ali Baba Team. He was ranked below team leader ‘Lao Cheow’ Eric Tan. He was even ranked lower than spring chicken Gerald Giam. Gerald Giam, who was Low Thia Khiang’s favourite ‘Pet Boy of the Year’, was prominent and given wider media exposure than all WP candidates.

So in a contest for NCMP post between a ‘Lao Cheow’ and ‘Pet Boy of the Year’, Png Eng Huat knows that he would lose out in a landslide defeat. It would be a miracle if he could secure even a single vote (most probably from himself) in the CEC for the NCMP jackpot.

Thus, Png Eng Huat wily took out his name out, knowing that his chance of winning NCMP from his WP team mates is ZERO.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot understand why WP even bother to answer specifically to how they select their candidates. It is a political decision and confidential with the party.

Why PAP use sexual appeal or handsomeness of face or why they chose Desmond over George Yeo (does it mean that GY is less qualified a candidate?) is their own decision. Should it be open for public debate?

Instead of subjecting itself to a long series of defensive rebuttal, they should go on the attack on the issues of the day without pulling punches. Never engage PAP on their self defined rules.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. And there's no way you can rebut without making YJJ and GG look bad. Either you look good and they look bad, or they look bad and you look good. Simply ask Teo CH why he is not the one contesting Hougang if he is interested to take it back.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. And there's no way you can rebut without making YJJ and GG look bad. Either you look good and they look bad, or they look bad and you look good. Simply ask Teo CH why he is not the one contesting Hougang if he is interested to take it back.

Because it is legally not possible for an MP to quit and stand in a BE elsewhere. Don't you know? sylvia Lim already said so earlier.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because it is legally not possible for an MP to quit and stand in a BE elsewhere. Don't you know? sylvia Lim already said so earlier.

Nonsense. Which virtual world did "Sylvia Lim" say that? You went for sex change and changed your name to Sylvia Lim, is it? We all know you are a liar, but you don't have to show it.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gerald Giam to me was the obvious choice for NCMP which is mostly a debating and speaking role, something which GG is stronger in which was why he was selected to represent the WP in the CNA debate. However, just because Gerald Giam is a better debater than Png Eng Huat doesn't make Png Eng Huat an unsuitable MP to run and represent the Hougang constituency, so really there's no logic in attacking Mr Png for not being selected to be an NCMP.

It does look like the PAP is really grasping at straws here to use as ammunition.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gerald Giam to me was the obvious choice for NCMP which is mostly a debating and speaking role, something which GG is stronger in which was why he was selected to represent the WP in the CNA debate. However, just because Gerald Giam is a better debater than Png Eng Huat doesn't make Png Eng Huat an unsuitable MP to run and represent the Hougang constituency, so really there's no logic in attacking Mr Png for not being selected to be an NCMP.

It does look like the PAP is really grasping at straws here to use as ammunition.

but unfortunately for WP, GG performed pathetically in parliament and kena tng kor by PAP. Is that teh best that WP can produce?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure, Gerald Giam did slip up on the MX9 issue as you like to harp on it, but apart from that his performance in parliament has been quite impressive.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
but unfortunately for WP, GG performed pathetically in parliament and kena tng kor by PAP. Is that teh best that WP can produce?

Gerald Giam has performed above average. He has been better than Muhd Faisal, who has hardly made any impact at all.

The same can be said for many PAP MPs who have also been completely silent.

Speaking of which, the likes of Wong Kan Seng, Mah Bow Tan, Raymond Lim - have they done anything at all since they were relegated to the backbenches? They still have responsibilities as MPs and were still elected to represent their constituents.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wwabbit said:

Not only grasping at straws but misleading the electorate by turning mountains out of ant nests.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

And boy Kinana, are you better than him ?

Now back to your room and masterbate. Or i ASK your mum and dad to slap your face hard enough till your balls drop :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fwah... still haven't end. all this character assassination, directly indirectly thru msm and social media consecutively machiam watching CNN showing terrorists coordinated attack on mumbai. clean erection indeed. i'm already impressed. if it gets any cleaner... they might be able to eat off any public toilet.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My advice to you
Don't wear pants
Otherwise you have to tng kor in the car again
It is easier in parliament given the space
But in the car, I hate to see you struggle when you get excited
Wear skirt and preferably without underwear
Faster, easier and more efficient....how productive...that depends on you
You want me throw all the pants and rubbers you bought recently?