• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP compromised???

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agreed. The PAP should focus on themselves rather than fixing the opposition.

From what i gathered observing their conduct and the sequence of events that are evolving in this country.....why not?

They are capable of being the kinda self serving fucks in the AIM affair and various other shitty behaviour, why would they shy from trying to insert their own insiders into the WP and control from within the opposition?

Politics especially when at stake re billions of dollars or worse billions which are corruptly siphoned away from the system, will make for very desperate men with very little scruples and who will take desperate measures.....

The last thing you expect is exactly what will happen......

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who wishes to be a patriot, nationalist, loyalist, lover of his cuntry, and willing to risk his life for his so called beloved cuntry must be out of his mind and a nutcase. he needs to check in at the imh right away. :eek:

dun like that say man....at one stage of my life i was actually proud of wtf I was doing for the country ..... esp when i was serving my NS in the 80s.....

Singapore was a much better place ...the leaders were real leaders and everything that was implemented by the govt sought to uphold the people FIRST./...

WTF HAPPENED TO THIS FUCKING COUNTRY FROM THEN TO NOW??????

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun like that say man....at one stage of my life i was actually proud of wtf I was doing for the country ..... esp when i was serving my NS in the 80s.....

Singapore was a much better place ...the leaders were real leaders and everything that was implemented by the govt sought to uphold the people FIRST./...

WTF HAPPENED TO THIS FUCKING COUNTRY FROM THEN TO NOW??????

LKY was a real leader then?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY was a real leader then?

LKY was not the only one la........

why the fuck does every gong kiah in sinkapore all assume that he was the *only* one ?????

wtf happened to Toh Chin Chye, Rajahratnam, Hon sui sen and Goh Keng Swee, members of the Old Guard etc............

the fact that they were present and keeping each other in check and balance ensured that the people of this country gopt only the best of what they could give,....once the last of them exited.....the whole fucking place starts to fall apart.....

LKY is a fine example of how a man who was thought to be a "hero" goes on to overstay his hero's welcome and ended up bankrupting his goodwill with the people and ended up cursed everyday and a fucking ZERO......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when we're young, we tend to be impressionable, naive and delusional in forging for nationalistic pride and a national identity. they are all hogwash.

it's inexcusable when we get old to fall for the same lies and bullshit all over again. be a modern day mercenary and treat the world as your playground. :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not anymore deh".........

PAPBinIt2016_zps454a6b06.jpg

Attachments

• 357PAP.jpg
    357PAP.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 108

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when we're young, we tend to be impressionable, naive and delusional in forging for nationalistic pride and a national identity. they are all hogwash.

it's inexcusable when we get old to fall for the same lies and bullshit all over again. be a modern day mercenary and treat the world as your playground. :wink:

thats the truth man..... better be like the hongkies when they knew that 1997 was coming ....except in our case theres no definite date but there will be a confirmed bloodletting when people finally realise the CPF ponzi is game over,.......