• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WP Bayi Promoted To Chief of Oppies! Will Have His Own Gahmen Office Too!

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20200712_105851.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Will also have an office and a few staff. Hopefully he will recruit his own staff and not allow Chan Kee Chiu to assign them to him. :sneaky::biggrin:

next few days more good news for Major (Res) Pritam Singh . Heard Singh to get a govt salary and perks for Chief of Opp Post.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Do you think I should block Victor Lye on my WhatsApp? He lost twice, and being associated with him could jeopardize my standing within the grassroots community.
eh you keep nicole seah but block victor lye on your WhatsApp, why you like that

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think I should block Victor Lye on my WhatsApp? He lost twice, and being associated with him could jeopardize my standing within the grassroots community.
I met Victor after recent GE. He confided in me that mixing with you brings him bad luck. You are known as Kopi-Kia amongst the PLPs correct? Coz you are always running around buying them kopi?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I met Victor after recent GE. He confided in me that mixing with you brings him bad luck. You are known as Kopi-Kia amongst the PLPs correct? Coz you are always running around buying them kopi?

My company supplies the food packets for our grassroots outreach and to the volunteers for our grassroots advisers' electoral campaign.

eh you keep nicole seah but block victor lye on your WhatsApp, why you like that

Victor Lye has lost twice. He's done.