• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow...satik Ex-HK Boy Brand member have demonstrated how to solve HK Low birthrate problem....but need some help, kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that Boss Sam's Sammyboy Other Forum is actual 为国为民 - a beacon to resolve low birth rate in all country?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...to-go-for-vasectomy-after-birth-of-fourth-son

HONG KONG – Controversial Hong Kong singer Steven Cheung will undergo a vasectomy now that he is a father of four, he announced on social media on Wednesday.

The member of Cantopop duo Boyz posted a photo of his family on Instagram and wrote in Chinese: “I am honoured to be the father of four children. For the livelihood of my family of six in the future and after careful consideration, I have decided to get a vasectomy to take the greatest responsibility as head of the family.”

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You reckon ginfreely husband can find her hole after surfing Sammyboy forum? It will be easier to outsource to prataman, with 3 seconds, his oily hand will be inside her hole.
Handsome gor gor 见多识广,功夫一流

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steven Cheung is a yandao chup cheng (mummy is Dutch), hence many Chink women's CB automatically wet.

I doubt the coolie genes Sinkies can have such effect.