• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow lao A, Early in the morning 7am sinkis queuing for bak kua liao

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=396600

buybakuan.jpg

buybakuan2.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why sinkies like to eat barbecue carcass?

That is so disgusting. Oh i know, the sign board tells them to do it so they do it. WAHAHHAH!!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. sheep here are just a herd of hopeless and clueless sheep.
3. queuing for something that is inflated just for the cny.
4. eat something else.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are disgusting. they shd just eat bah kwa everyday instead of eating it only during chinese new year

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
pig11.jpg

Eating pork you end up with patchy skin
condition similar to the pigs you slaughter .

You noticed those heartland uncles with patchy skin condition .
Their wives love to buy pork .

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
last year, my company driver sells bak kwa at night after work. for the ten days before CNY, he made $20K, tax free, pure profit. Now u know why.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
last year, my company driver sells bak kwa at night after work. for the ten days before CNY, he made $20K, tax free, pure profit. Now u know why.

FYI, a Bak Kwa towkay can buy a bungalow and close for business for the year if they so desire after CNY.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I think bak kwa is over-rated! All the media hype adds to the frenzy!
At times like this, I'd rather sell bak kwa than eat bak kwa. No wonder Lim Chee Guan is so rich!:rolleyes::wink: