• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I have been on a roll

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course Hongkie Cantonese China dog is still the same now resort to attacking me when I go to sleep AT NIGHT and woke me up every morning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A women cannot write in a light hearted manner. Dirty man son of prostitute will twist it to slut whore mistress but end up their own women from slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to @drambuie to @musclepower to @Balls2U so proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you ever roll in bed with Captain L J Mankali?
Oh ya your own kind cheap women see boss only quickly open leg sell nude sell cb would have done that. Not me that didn’t talk anything beyond work with LJ Mccully. That’s the difference me high class human and you Cantonese Indian dog cheap man and your cheap women Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can wake up in the morning because you were off Bangla dicks due to the CNY holidays?
You Cantonese dog Jeremy Quek son of prostitute everyday hiding in rat hole spamming lies defaming Gansiokbin a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as whore I will see how you die. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya your own kind cheap women see boss only quickly open leg sell nude sell cb would have done that. Not me that didn’t talk anything beyond work with LJ Mccully. That’s the difference me high class human and you Cantonese Indian dog cheap man and your cheap women Pui!
@drambuie @musclepower @Balls2U etc your own kind of cheap women then need to act virgin while I talk in anyway I am still virgin no need to act virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@drambuie @musclepower @Balls2U etc your own kind of cheap women then need to act virgin while I talk in anyway I am still virgin no need to act virgin Pui!
Basically what kind of women will raise what kind of men isn’t it? Some people will never make it big and with no morals need to resort to steal smear and harass woman to feel like a winner indeed while their women with no morals sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche or have sex with boss to move up. Everything that @drambuie @balla2u @musclepower pointed their dirty fingers at me is what they and their women are themselves from scammer to whore to slut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A women cannot write in a light hearted manner. Dirty man son of prostitute will twist it to slut whore mistress but end up their own women from slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to @drambuie to @musclepower to @Balls2U so proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche. Pui!
Ya women cannot talk to men and cannot write in light hearted way according to slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and equivalent cheap men and women ownself cheap like to act virgin and say women cannot do this do that while they are the real slut and son of slut