• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you take bus or walk if your destination is only 2-3 bus stops away?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
?????? Who are u talking about? I have only 1 account here.

You are well known in the Chatroom for being low EQ, you should visit the chatroom more often :smile:

You remind me of Primary One. There was this chap who also told me I was well known in the playground for being nerdy, I should visit the playground more often. Problem is he and I grew up, and apparently you didn't.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You remind me of Primary One. There was this chap who also told me I was well known in the playground for being nerdy, I should visit the playground more often. Problem is he and I grew up, and apparently you didn't.

Please do not bother me, I only love to contribute threads.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please do not bother me, I only love to contribute threads.

Please consolidate all your one-liner questions into a single thread. Basic forum courtesy. The infractions you received from Narong and I should have given you a hint.

I have no issues with your main nick, so feel free to talk to me using your main nick once you've decided to put this bout of childishness aside.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?????? Who are u talking about? I have only 1 account here.

You are well known in the Chatroom for being low EQ, you should visit the chatroom more often :smile:

Even in an anonymous internet forum you exhibit cowardly traits.....need to resort to clones then you dare to play the fool.....you must be a real loser in real life. I dun supposed anyone gives a shit about you in real life and you must live a very mundane life.
Soak up all the attention you are getting here now for your irritating antics......this is as good as it gets.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting a topic to encourage discussion is fine, but the use of another nick is not. Why not just stick to one nick and post all these kinds of threads instead? What's your agenda in using another nick to start these threads? Afraid of being zapped unnecessarily? :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Starting a topic to encourage discussion is fine, but the use of another nick is not. Why not just stick to one nick and post all these kinds of threads instead? What's your agenda in using another nick to start these threads? Afraid of being zapped unnecessarily? :rolleyes:
Hypocrite.....another moron who places too much importance on his 'cyber status' and attaches misguided 'value' to his original nick.....fucking fool losing his marbles. Even anonymous internet forum the fucktard acts like a coward......no balls to use his own nick to attack.....needs to go thru such trouble to 'cover his tracks'.....i think he never grew out of his primary school mentality :rolleyes:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrite.....another moron who places too much importance on his 'cyber status' and attaches misguided 'value' to his original nick.....fucking fool losing his marbles. Even anonymous internet forum the fucktard acts like a coward......no balls to use his own nick to attack.....needs to go thru such trouble to 'cover his tracks'.....i think he never grew out of his primary school mentality :rolleyes:

Makes one wonder how many primary kiddos are there in this forum. :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: run after a taxi

heard of a joke about a silly man racing after a bus to save a few coins and someone told him that should run after a taxi to save dollars instead.:smile:
it was not a joke, it was real. The guy was tonychat