• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you marry a Thai HISO if you are downtrodden ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ray Lui for what's it worth still got his fame.
Rich women see him as a trophy husband.
People like that meet because they move in the same circles.
Ever wonder why ugly footballers always paired up with the supermodels? Because they move in the same circles with similar lifestyles.

after i google Ray Lui, then i recognise him.. a HK actor.. He got the alpha look.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ray Lui for what's it worth still got his fame.
Rich women see him as a trophy husband.
People like that meet because they move in the same circles.
Ever wonder why ugly footballers always paired up with the supermodels? Because they move in the same circles with similar lifestyles.

I agree, even though Ray was downtrodden in 1999 after being badmouthed by Cally Kwong for living off her savings and having just parted ways with Kathy Chow. He was on the verge of bankruptcy, almost non-existent in both small and big screens.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty of super rich Thais are actually
Chinese of a particular dialect group
Kanjanapas for example is really Wong
Think Optical 88 and you won't be wrong

[video=youtube;WwjyCTw6c7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwjyCTw6c7c&index=13&list=PLSvrV_X7M7UZBm6sxJ_pQjMukp2bZTEuj[/video]

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry an indomee and it gives downtrodden a whole new meaning.
How many would dare face up to your hiso in-laws ?

I mean the real hiso ones, not the pretenders. Thai ladies who are medical professionals and zip around in sports cars.