• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you believe in these 3 goondus "facts

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i meant is the interest rate they paid to use my money to gamble is disory. No wait its an insult considered the amount of moneu i hv.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problems and situation in Singapore is that:

1. The so called professionals are balless to come forward. Many GICs businesses are tied to PAP and therefore their hands are tied and only road is join PA become PAP porlumparers to get contracts and contacts. A sad case for Singapore businesses.

So it can only from these:

2. They may be NOT SO professionals but indeed are gutful people to come forward to help Singaporeans.

There will be many heroes raise and fall in crisis with issue of CPF monies. They maybe the first few to come forward today and will have a place in the hearts of every Singaporeans, expect more heroes to come forward from this day onwards.

50 years is too long for PAP to screwed up Singaporeans and time to fight with them to the end.

患乱出英雄

Roy Ngerng, the keyboard financial expert, Han Hui Hui the new citizen who is anti-foreigner and Leong Sze hian, the self professed harvard grad who writes articles with magic numbers derived from no where... so would you trust them instead of the experts??

MutterBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leong looked like a chauffeur and Roy a psycho school dropout. Bunch of idiotic armchair critics who hardly see the big picture.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not 100% believe what that 3 gondus said because there is some data not accurate.
And also not trusting what PAP said because they are hiding some information.