• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would u work for a miserly $1k/mth job?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
some ammuno for the opp parties or opp mps to salvo the gov with.

1. how the gov can ever think that an avr sgporean with a family to support could survive on $1k per mth pay?

2. gov encourages sgporeans to reproduce. how to with such miserly pay?

3. why do gov not doing anything to improve lives of sgporeans? many who used to be vey qualified professionals and who are retrenched or jobless could hardly regain even close to their past granduer. why is our gov good at insulting the dignity of sgporeans and yet showering with more love to the professional FTs. is our LTs' qualifications more inferior to the FTs'?

4. our gov isn't paid peanuts. they are paid with MILLION$ DOLLAR$ but their ideas they cooked up is really peanuts and no different from cheaper and more economically priced neighbouring countries' govs. so next time, paps gov please QUIT BRAGGING AND BOASTING u r worth the million$!

5. in this economic hard times, why is our gov wasting millions in things like sports, arts and other unrelated to the basic livelihood of sgporeans? who are those mostly infesting in those fields? FTs...FTs...and more FTs!!! what does that leave every singaporeans?? peanuts!! sorry, it should be peanuts shells!!!:mad:

6. do they ve a practical solution? NO! even without a practical solution, they harm singaporeans further by humiliating their self-dignity and accuse sgporeans of being choosy and fussy.

7. the solution is very simple: get those fat asses to do those $1k menial job. then they shall understand what i mean. until they face such similar plight and dilemma, those overfed bastards would continue to talk rots like nobody's business!:oIo:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dignified job means a honest down to earth job, if accepted for S$1k in a country with no minimum wages cannot be called "exploitation", it is contractual.

Once negotiated and accepted by both parties, the employer and the employee, it can be considered a decent job.

The other alternative for the chronic unemployed is to bum at home or the kopitiam and leech from other members of the family and be a nuisance to your parents. How dignified is this? So I asked Lee.

Hi Sotong Mee,
Could you clarify how $1000/mth is a decent salary for a full 6 day working week?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't cheat leech & exploit and who is the sex pervert? :confused: You?

I think you look down on people accepting and doing a $1k job, you got it wrong it has nothing to do with dignity of the person accepting the job it is necessity.

If you promised but never pay and expect free work than you are a leech, cheat and exploit.

that sotong is a LEECH, CHEAT & EXPLOIT sex pervert. would u wanna buy his dubious snake oil for $18 a small bottle or his sexual fantasy massage oil for $50+ for even a smaller bottle?

he spends most of his time in the internet as a sex predator hunting for naive young girls and boys.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I do not have a garden and don't need a gardener, for your info.

I regard a gardener who gets paid S$1k is a very dignified job and the pay is "decent" enough to get by. If you think this cannot be accepted nobody asked you to take up the job.

If I am aspired to be a gardener, I may wish to take the job, the sooner the better, pay may be secondary if I am retired and need pay to supplement my CPF or simply because I need a job for a month to look for another better paying decent job.

Got people offer sure got people take up offer. This is something commercial.

What is wrong calling a S$1k job a decent job?

Will you be savouring the 'decent' position if it happens to YOU.

May it happen to you soon, the sooner the better.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dignity is not about pay. i know a blind person who work and support himself. i think that he is very dignified.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you, I think it really takes a low down leech, cheat, exploit and sex pervert to mix the three things up - dignity, work and pay.

If $1k is low pay then our SG imported maids is slave pay, is it an undignified job? A dirty low down job? To many it is a decent job.

dynity is not about pay. i know a blind person who work and support himself. i think that he is very dignified.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I do not have a garden and don't need a gardener, for your info.

I regard a gardener who gets paid S$1k is a very dignified job and the pay is "decent" enough to get by. If you think this cannot be accepted nobody asked you to take up the job.

If I am aspired to be a gardener, I may wish to take the job, the sooner the better, pay may be secondary if I am retired and need pay to supplement my CPF or simply because I need a job for a month to look for another better paying decent job.

Got people offer sure got people take up offer. This is something commercial.

What is wrong calling a S$1k job a decent job?

If you do not own a garden, please stop fking talk about 'needing' a gardener, ok?

If you can talk so well, go and be a gardener then, if only for the experience.

But I sincerely hope you will need to be a gardener, or be in any of the lowly paid jobs. That should stop your empty talk.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar

mai hiam $1k job la. Better than $0k job surf forum at home. Waste electricity somemore!

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
long term joblessness can make a person go kuku...

lying down on your bedroom floor in a hot afternoon listening to depeche mode "i want it all" and reading Watchmen comics...feels like you gonna disappear into outerspace...tutututu.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't talk crap, you sound like you have never done free volunteer work in your life before.

I have washed dishes, sweep the floor, move things, clean the toilet for free and do alot more manual work in non-profit organisation including gardening for FREE, I lost count for the hours of free work I have done outside my decent paying job.

To me any of the jobs which I have done for FREE as a volunteer is a decent and dignified job even if it pays S$1k per month.

If you do not own a garden, please stop fking talk about 'needing' a gardener, ok?

If you can talk so well, go and be a gardener then, if only for the experience.

But I sincerely hope you will need to be a gardener, or be in any of the lowly paid jobs. That should stop your empty talk.

Last edited:

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only say this:

I take my hats off to you and salute you. (You do practise what you preach).

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woh ! kelingkia, you are very drama, left no face for leetahbar, you even mentioned his real name Bob Sim Kheng Hwee?

You must be one of his big fans. :oIo: points lah for the effort. I got to give 1 point today to some1 who gave me a good laugh.

THE HORRIBLE TRUTH of leetahbar a.k.a. Bob Sim Kheng Hwee - EXPOSED!!!

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee of Blk 171 Stirling Rd,

Not only are you a bastard son who beat his father and scold his mother laucheebye, you are a freaking big liar who spin tales and lies like your pappy master, trying to portray yourself as a uprighteous helpful harmless "silly goon", when you are really a devious double-headed snake telling lies through your venomous fangs.

What about you beating your father and scolding your mother laucheebye?

You put up this lie that you beat your father becos he goes to Hatyai to call prostitute. That is really one BIG LIE, and you will have retribution for it.

Let me expose the truth about this Hatyai trip lie for everyone here to know.

Yes, you dad did go to Hatyai, but not alone to call prostitue. He went with your mom to Hatyai to pray to one of the Wat there. He never went alone.

Their trip is always sponsored fully by Elsie. So why has that got to do with a bastard son like you? Becos you wanted to join them, and was angry that they have made plan to go Hatyai without informing you.

You want to go along with them n also want Elsie to sponsor your trip as well. Elsie disagree and you were very upset. You curse Elsie in front of your parents, and when your dad rebuke you for that, you physically rough up your dad, DIDN'T YOU?

On that fateful day, didn't the neighbours came to check out your unit when there was shouting and screaming? And when your mother tried to protect your dad, what did you shout at her?

Oh, you conveniently forgotten right?

Let me refresh your memory...KAN CHOW LAH LAU CHEE BYE!! (go away old vagina).

Do you know that your neighbours were truly shocked by that? And what did your mom shouted back at you? Oh you forgotten again right?

Let me refresh your memory.." LEE DAT JIK MAH WAH LAU CHEE BYE, LEE DOR DEE KOR LIE? LEE MAH SEE DOR LAU CHEE BYE LIE GAI.. (you always scold me laucheebye, where did you came from, you also came through my vagina).

Can you remember that if it is not if not for your neighbours protecting your mom, you would have strike her too?

And did your mom also say that you always scold her laucheebye when you never get your pocket money?

All the above are not true?

You claim that the F4 and others here are your enemies and they have agenda against you. DON'T TELL ME YOUR NEIGHBOURS ARE ALSO GANGING AGAINST YOU AND HAVE THE SAME AGENDA AGAINST YOU?

All your cursing and scolding can be heard by your neighbours becos you are just a staircase away from them, don't think that your two units are at the corridor end, nobody will hear how you constantly trash your father and scold your mother.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or come here sharpen their knifes, blades and axe with the thread starter leetahbar. :biggrin:

According to leetahbar accepting an undecent S$1k per month gardening job will make one lose his/her dignity.
Man,, this is the biggest piece of insulting crap I have heard for sometime.

i recommend jobless people keep coming here to sharpen their minds...:biggrin:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
useless idiot jobless at least find a job that let the income flow in first. then move on if you need to, at least no matter what income must come in

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if everyone can sell their dignity so easily, then jobless guys can be gigolos and unemployed gals can be whores. BUT can they compete against the PRCs sex workers? no dignity but good, easy and highly pay - just drop the undies, bend down or spread the legs and enter the money.:p

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetahbar, you sounded very experience with "just drop the undies, bend down or spread the legs and enter the money". :eek:

You offended the jobless, the gardener now you offend the giggolos, whores and sex workers. You are really asking for trouble.

if everyone can sell their dignity so easily, then jobless guys can be gigolos and unemployed gals can be whores. BUT can they compete against the PRCs sex workers? no dignity but good, easy and highly pay - just drop the undies, bend down or spread the legs and enter the money.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetahbar, you sounded very experience with "just drop the undies, bend down or spread the legs and enter the money". :eek:

You offended the jobless, the gardener now you offend the giggolos, whores and sex workers. You are really asking for trouble.

only SDP losers and cowards shall be offended. others just laugh it off especially SDP public clowning antics. by the way, how many sddppies are jobless? does messiah create any miracle for them? maybe if he refrains from forcing them to donate, that would really be a MIRACLE!!.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
only SDP losers and cowards shall be offended. others just laugh it off especially SDP public clowning antics. by the way, how many sddppies are jobless? does messiah create any miracle for them? maybe if he refrains from forcing them to donate, that would really be a MIRACLE!!.

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog bob sim kheng hwee

go get a job instead of demanding pocket money from your siblings and retired parents!

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying your luck to divert attention and politik off-topic matters?

Please don't bum at home, and vent your anger and frustration at your aged parents take up that $1k per month decent gardening job for one month and start living like a dignified person.

It would be a real miracle if a "leech, cheat and sexually perverted (in your own words)" bum like yourself could change for the better.

Remember also in your own words, “种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事”