• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worst restaurant for 2013.. so far...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau.... I love pancakes, but this restaurant serves really bad food

IMG_1272_zps258d0858.jpg

Mini pancakes salad
One of the better food, but the hams taste like those cheap hams, the pickled cucumber taste like its been in the fridge for quite long.

IMG_1271_zps17651dc6.jpg

Tomato based spaghetti
Spaghetti over cooked, turkey lau hong bacon, in the menu, they said got chicken meat, but no chicken meat.

IMG_1279_zpsba1ac083.jpg

Chicago Pancakes
2 low grade chicken sausages, 3 slices of turkey ham, 1 spoonful of baked beans, 2 pancakes and 2 sunny sided for $16, wow....

Overall
The food look very pale, its not fresh, most of them are pre-cooked. Services are bad, cooking time longer than expected. As i went to pay the bill, i walked passed the kichen, to my dismay.... their chefs are ah ...s (Guess the race)

paddingtonhouseofpancakes_2.jpg

4925617242_0de3be7624.jpg

532657_459341650769902_1833009704_n.jpg

0029ZAC7E4DBDE34CB9115l.jpg

Their decor and brandings are good enough to attracts eaters like me, but their food are really horrible.

My advise to them: IF YOU WANNA USE BACON, USE PORK!!!!

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL because your photography skiLLs maked the food Looked bad; save for the Last 4 pics which you copied from somewhere..so where's the originaLity of your post ?..:confused::eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their decor and brandings are good enough to attracts eaters like me, but their food are really horrible.

My advise to them: IF YOU WANNA USE BACON, USE PORK!!!!

Never judge a book by its cover, or a restaurant by its decor.

Another tip: if the restaurant advertises itself as selling one type of food, chances are most of the other stuff on its menu is average or fucked up.
For this example, it advertises 'PANCAKES' but you ate its pasta. Not a wise choice. Same as Swensen's: a place for ice cream, but you should not expect much from the pasta or baked rice. Go to a joint selling proper and authentic Italian food instead.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALL because your photography skiLLs maked the food Looked bad; save for the Last 4 pics which you copied from somewhere..so where's the originaLity of your post ?..:confused::eek:

Then you go try lor, LOL

You are so dumbfuck you dun even know whats going on, when did I said the last 4 pics are mine? Hahaha...

Dun fuck up my food thread, just as I dun fuck up your food thread ok?

Last edited:

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
For pancake I think there is one hawker selling at beach road army market. heard taste not bad.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then you go try lor, LOL

You are so dumbfuck you dun even know whats going on, when did I said the last 4 pics are mine? Hahaha...

Dun fuck up my food thread, just as I dun fuck up your food thread ok?

Orr, ALamaking KORKOR..:biggrin:.LOL.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Stupid people go to lousy restaurants, serves you right.

Just look at my photos, always go to the right one.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid people go to lousy restaurants, serves you right.

Just look at my photos, always go to the right one.

Bro, are you serious about ak kia being stupid ?..if so; then you have confirmed my suspicions aLL aLong..:wink::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wauhahhaaaa this pancake thread by TS tickles my funny bones once again....you guys are great !!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!!