• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's biggest Beggar is USA

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Begging, it's the American way
permalink email to a friend print version

Published: 01 September, 2011, 08:36
Edited: 01 September, 2011, 17:28
September 2011
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

America is a nation of beggars.

No, not the trivial kind you see in less fortunate countries where the kids try to shake a random foreigner down for a buck with that international chant of "Mister, give me one dollar!"

The United States is a developed country, you see. Begging is a business arrangement based on pretense that a lending party will get its money back one day.

Therefore, it is called "borrowing", not begging.

…" Sir, I'm terribly sorry – can I borrow a couple of bucks for a metro ride? Left my wallet at home today. I will repay you tomorrow." The gentleman talking is dressed in an impeccably white shirt, dark suit and shiny formal shoes. In his hand is something that looks remarkably similar to IPhone 4, his wrist is decorated with some subtle but elegant Swiss watch. The gentleman "works" on the corner of K and 16th, two blocks away from the White House, where the crowd is a mixture of dressed up office workers and relaxed tourists in shirts and fanny packs (known as "bum bags" to the rest of the world).

With his artistic abilities and elegance, the gentleman should try his luck in Hollywood not shaking down middle Americans for a buck. Then again, the Iphone costs money so it probably is a profitable undertaking. Wondering how many people are actually expecting to get this "loan" to be repaid.

…Half an hour’s drive outside of DC, there is an upper middle class suburb. Time runs wonderfully slow in that area of leafy streets and 6 bedroom houses. The amount of Mercedes Benz GL-klasse attests to the fact that the all- American Great Recession of 2007 has not touched these blessed streets.

There is a bit of a commotion around one of the buildings. GL-klasse looking people, mostly energetic women in their 40s arrive to the place proudly announcing itself to be Karate Academy of Master B. Master B is a local celebrity, he opened his Academy some 20 years ago and since then hundreds of well-to-do families have sent their offsprings to learn the art of a good kick and righteous behavior. But today is a day to discuss Master B.'s own behavior. The man of high standing and an unblemished reputation pocketed the academy's fees for the last month and went to Las Vegas with an Eastern European girl half his age, whereupon he not only lost the "borrowed" fees but ran up a tab of several hundred thousand dollars. Is Master B resigning in shame? Nope, no way – this is America, after all. It's about doing business. Master B. has a business proposal – he wants to reorganize things in such a way that the parents of his pupils would become co-investors in his Karate Academy. The best part? New "shareholders" are promised a 10% return on their investment, guaranteed. Naturally, everybody in the crowd knows that the enterprise has been loosing money steadily – if not dramatically – for the last couple of years, they also suspect they will never see the principal, never mind the gain on the money they are about to lend to Master B. – but they are ready to do so anyway.

…on October 1st 2011 the new US federal fiscal year will begin. Just like a nameless con artist on the streets of DC and a disgraced but entrepreneurial Master B., Obama will ask his Congress for some money so he can conduct his presidential affairs in a becoming manner . Wearing a white shirt/black suit combo and quoting his unblemished reputation, Obama will likely blame the hard times and talk about how the projected 1.1 trillion dollars in deficit – i.e. the amount his government wants to borrow for the next year – are absolutely necessary to get things right.

He’ll probably convince the lawmakers to authorize the appropriation bill. There will be one major difference between the president of the United States and the two gentlemen mentioned above – with Obama there won’t be even the pretense of repaying the borrowed money any time soon, interest or not.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are also the biggest chao ka.

create the last financial crisis, set the timer for the next...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they fucking bringing the world to another financial crisis, again, and yet only s&p drop to AA+, same level with cash-rich gulf states. they are beggars, but powerful ones with connections so nobody call them beggars. except china. the last time sick man of the east. and now rich man of the world.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/chin...d--but-then-wags-a-finger-20110915-1kbuq.html
China offers Europe a helping hand - but then wags a finger

actually i find these stupid ratings by Moodys, SP useless...so what if the sovereign debt is dropped to D? Will the world stop buying US treasury bonds? No...they will still buy...

and all these ratings only excuse to jack up the coupon rates - but nations still buy...US Treasury offers higher coupon rate, borrow at higher interest rates - so? They just print $$$...

at the end of the day...the world will still lap up whatever shit USA is excreting.

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until such time when the Chinese, Japanese and Korean do not need the US market to drive their export oriented economy, we will continue to see such.

It is a simple case where you need me more than I need you.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes. this sums up the 20th and 21st century since 1945, and especially since 1989.

It started long before that, at the creation of the US Fed Reserve and the decision to overthrown the Habsburg empire.

There is a reason why US confiscate all private ownership of gold in the 1930s, so that the world will lap up whatever :rolleyes: US dollars:rolleyes: they are printing.

US dollars = shit? shit is more useful than those trashdollars

http://www.blanchardonline.com/beru/confiscation_again.php

They are also the biggest bully...

Whenever you see oil, you see the evil hands of USA protecting it.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i beg to differ...its russia

For Gold Reserve, it is USA.

gold.png