• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World leaders did not congratulate PM

punggy007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised only Msia, Australia leaders congratulate PM. USA Pompeo NOT Trump did so. Most Asean leaders did not. Guess cos SG will have new PM soon.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah loong only need Indian china to confirm his position.
CECA and tourism and china investments where ah loong government make lots of money.
You thinking USA will help ah loong make money??
Don't waste time

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are too busy with somethings else
But how come Asean leaders also never.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What will the pappies do with their limited edition masks now? With the PAP logo sewn on them?

Can sell on Carousell?

429e994c-bb87-11ea-b64b-070a892763db_image_hires_201103.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can wrap around his mother's cheebye.

that mask not big enough, cb hole too big, the smell will disintegrate the cloth:biggrin:
i feel bad for writing this, but i do blame his parents for not doing the right thing and making this imbecile the PM
the biggest mistake of LKY's life

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinky is a joke and a dot.

With oversized ego when it has achieved nothing of note.

And rode a bubble thinking it will last forever.

Now the bubble has burst.

Stinkypura bubble.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
that mask not big enough, cb hole too big, the smell will disintegrate the cloth:biggrin:
i feel bad for writing this, but i do blame his parents for not doing the right thing and making this imbecile the PM
the biggest mistake of LKY's life

This fucker should have died in gecko's cheebye, pumped out and flushed. And Fuck LKY to have insisted on choosing this cunt to take over.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was selling nasi lemak in her younger days. Parking warden Minah also suits her very well as she looks the part. She doesn't comer across as presidential.:biggrin:
I remember someone looking like her selling goreng-pisang door to door. Miss those kind of food seller very prevalent in the 70s and 80s.