• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Highest paid cabinet, 2nd lowest economic growth in SE Asia

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
A valid reason has already been given…its the singos fault for kpkb-ing to no end about excess immigration….now see what happens when you do that.

If economic growth = import more people, we do not need to pay the millions. A monkey also know how to do it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zapping donor accounts is not a cowardly act since they can see who their zappers are. :biggrin:
Really ah? Then I must quickly purchase my points to become donor accounts. Some low balls bastard zapped me 7 times continuously on New Year's Eve and dare not even to leave his nick. That chao bastard, if only I have a donor account, I'll track him down and terminate him. In this reality world, if you don't kill your enemies, they'll return to kill you instead. No mercy must be accorded to such bastards.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really ah? Then I must quickly purchase my points to become donor accounts. Some low balls bastard zapped me 7 times continuously on New Year's Eve and dare not even to leave his nick. That chao bastard, if only I have a donor account, I'll track him down and terminate him. In this reality world, if you don't kill your enemies, they'll return to kill you instead. No mercy must be accorded to such bastards.

In this real world, contrary to a lot of popular and deeply entrenched beliefs, it is far better to treat people fairly from the start. While some assholes would take advantage of you, the majority actually would reciprocate with interest. My team of employees are more motivated to work because over time, I learnt how to treat them fairly. It also stops a lot of unnecessary office politics, which are played by "smart people" for very primal reasons such as survival.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this real world, contrary to a lot of popular and deeply entrenched beliefs, it is far better to treat people fairly from the start. While some assholes would take advantage of you, the majority actually would reciprocate with interest. My team of employees are more motivated to work because over time, I learnt how to treat them fairly. It also stops a lot of unnecessary office politics, which are played by "smart people" for very primal reasons such as survival.
Brother, you are too kind and magnanimous. I don't have such a forgiving nature. I have seen and encountered many back stabbers, not only towards myself, but also to my other colleagues and friends, not only amongst Sinkies, but also from the Chinks and some other nationalities. If you've read my posts on another thread, I have worked with several nationalities before because our company was the regional centre for the whole of Asia, from Japan to Europe (HQ), and from their managerial levels to workshop technicians. Because and for the sake of money and status, even the least unexpectable can also happen to you.

When I was on vacation work during my start up years in a shipyard, an old bird once told me: Never to fully trust anyone except yourself, not even your spouse. This message has been deeply ingrained into me already.

That is why I will always believe that if you don't silence your enemies, they'll return 1 day to do unto you when they have that opportunity. Don't be caught unprepared.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I hope he builds more malls and import in more skilled foreigners. I am not keen in the low wage foreigners who have low spending power. I am speaking as an investor in REITs and shareholder in public utilities and transport. The returns I made in share gain and dividends more than offsets the inflation due to rental and transport costs.

What a fucknut.....i dont know whats worse...greedy towkay motherfuckers like this...or singo peasants who moan about zapping and point tallies on this forum.