• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup final: Holland versus Spain turns into Shaolin Soccer

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

robben-reuters_1676982i.jpg

Warm welcome: Arjen Robben feels the full force of a Carlos Puyol challenge in the first half...

webb1-reuters_1676984i.jpg

... and gets a booking for his troubles

capdevilla-reuters_1676985i.jpg

Striker's challenge: Robin van Persie keeps Joan Capdevila on his toes

iniesta-ai_1676998i.jpg

Playing dirty: Mark van Bommel introduces himself to Andres Iniesta

dejong2-gi_1676990i.jpg

Karate kid: Nigel de Jong takes no prisoners as he goes feet first for a ball with Xabi Alonso...

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dejong-ap_1676977i.jpg

...and the tackle looks no better from this angle

webb-ai_1676979i.jpg

Lucky escape: but despite happening right under referee Howard Webb's nose, de Jong escapes with just a yellow card

pedro-ap_1676994i.jpg

Touché: Pedro Rodriguez gives de Jong a dose of his own medicine

robben-rugby-reute_1677001i.jpg

Getting physical: Carlos Puyol attempts to wrestle Arjen Robben to the floor

iniesta-wes-ai_1677004i.jpg

Kung-fu: Andres Iniesta adopts a novel technique when trying to dispossess Wesley Sneijder

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All still acceptable. But the Kick in the chest should have flash with red card. Ball not even on the sight of the leg.
That sure pain with spike shoe.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ouch_1676967i.jpg

Chest pains: Nigel de Jong, right, puts his studs into Xabi Alonso's chest but only gets a yellow card.

alonsopain_1676974i.jpg

Pain in Spain: Xabi Alonso shows his pain having been studded in the chest by Nigel de Jong.